Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default New to Miami and need some tips and advice

Hello everyone, iam an egyptian guy and i'll be spending a 1 year research fellowship at the university of miami miller medical department starting in mid april . Iam almost 30 and i will be working at the jacksonian hospital. I would love to rent an appartment nearby and my budget would be maximally for $750 dollars per month. Would anyone help me with an advice on what to and where to seek such appartments at..
    Thank you very much and if overhere exists any research feloows also, i would be delighted to have contacts to you

Welcome to the Forums, egydoc! This is a very popular question. Many of us here think South Beach is a great place to live if you enjoy the beach and like to live in a small community. However, I'm sure there is a whole group of people working at the hospital that live in close proximity to Jackson, especially if you will be without a car. It is close to South Beach, just over the causeway. It is a little rougher area but I'm sure there are tons of apartments for rent. It is also close to Downtown Miami and the Miami River. I know one good fact about that area, the Winn-Dixie there has the least expensive groceries around.

Check out our apartment rental tips.

Also, there are a few Forum topics started by people moving to Miami looking for a place to live in your same price range:

How Much Money would I need to save in order to Move to Miami
    Reasonable Apartment near South Beach
    moving to miami questions
    where to live?

Feel free to continue this discussion and post other questions; we'll be happy to help. :)

New User

Dear Michelle

thanks alot for your answer and iam really grateful for all you said. Bless you and thanks once more, its really very helpfu l:)