Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default 1 month rental in Miami

Hey people,

Can someone help?? me find a good studio or apartment in Miami. I was looking for a place near South Beach. I don't have to much money. I want to stay there for a month with my girlfriend.

Do someone knows with neighborhoods are save, good to stay and not to far from south Beach (Ocean Drive, Lincoln road)????

And can someone tell me more about Center Lake Miami???

Thank you ...Boy 123 .....

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Him, Boy 123, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

It might be difficult to find a 1 month rental for cheap. Your best bet is to search Craigslist.com for vacation rentals and rooms to share. But be careful with who you meet over there. I've heard more than one story about people being scammed by bogus property owners.

A member here named Scott has a room for rent, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

Sorry, but I'm also not familiar with Center Lake Miami.

Where are you visiting from?

When are you arriving?

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Him, Boy 123, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

It might be difficult to find a 1 month rental for cheap. Your best bet is to search Craigslist.com for vacation rentals and rooms to share. But be careful with who you meet over there. I've heard more than one story about people being scammed by bogus property owners.

A member here named Scott has a room for rent, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Center Lake Miami.

Where are you visiting from?

When are you arriving?
    Thanks for your info Gus..

I am from the Netherlands and i wil be in Miami on the 3thrd of Feb.

Centre Lake, 15754 Nw 7Th Ave., 33169 FL Miami

Boy123

Hi Boy123, welcome. I've travelled around your country a bit and really liked it!

What's the appeal of Center Lake in Miami? It's kind of out of the way for any activities.

All of the action is centered around South Beach.

Hi Boy123!

Based on that address, I would not recommend Centre Lake - that's a sketchy part of town. Not like the unsafest, but not that safe, either. Also, like Doug said, there's nothing near there.

I'm thinking some place that does corporate rentals might be able to help you out, but I believe that's going to be pricey. I did a search and came up with these:

www.furnishedapartmentsmiami.com/
    www.corporatehousing.com/
    http://www.oakwood.com/furnished-apa.../FL/Miami.html

Hi boy123, will you be coming down here with a car? Because if not, I definitely recommend you stay in South Beach proper, not elsewhere in Miami. (Miami Beach and Miami are two separate cities altogether).

And if you are coming with a car, be prepared for some very annoying parking issues unless you want to spend money on a parking pass in a garage for one month.

A friend of mine and her family just rented a 2 bedroom apt at the Flamingo for a week. They do short-term rentals there I think on the the sly. Look it up on Craigslist but be careful who you deal with. Also, it's not cheap, though it was way cheaper for them than to stay in a hotel.

Just make sure you get an address because some people will advertise "South Beach" and it's actually not that close. You want to be anywhere south of 23rd street. People will also advertise "minutes from SOuth Beach" but what they don't tell you is how many minutes.

Finally, I would not recommend coming here with very little money, unless you plan on never eating out or never doing anything for entertainment (like going to a club and so on).