Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,006 of 1006

ACtually, she really does! You can't see it in the photo, but there is a lovely blue iris surrounding her pupil. Plus she has that come hither look, doesn't she? LOL

Everyone's pets are so cute. We should have a pet meet-up! I'm in Rehobeth, Deleware at the beach and thankfully we're leaving tomorrow. Absolutely no internet in the house so I'm freezing my ass off at a coffe shop with wi-fi. One thing I love about Miami is no one really over does it on the air conditioning-they get it. Here you need one outfit for outside and one for inside.

The ocean is a murky grey brown and when you get your feet wet it feels like a bartendender just spilled two glasses of ice water on your feet. There are several looks here: the country bumpkin, the slutty teenager, and the prep. As soon as I get to NJ I'm getting my plane ticket back to Miami, and one for Ginger. Everything stinks here. I used to do Pilates in Miami and the instructors in NJ are too booked to work with me. And they won't even let me use the machine myself!

I went shopping for sheets in Ralph Lauren and for the first time in my life I left the store with zero clothes. Nothing here is fun enough for Miami. I did see a silver sparkle dress in NJ I love and a blue Philip Lim skirt in Brooklyn, perfect for going out in Miami!

Is the weather getting hotter there or staying the same? Anyway I just feel kind of blah here... I wish I could import all the people I love to Miami..that would be my dream.

Nobody over does it on the A/C? What Miami were YOU living in, sungal? MIami air conditions the ever loving soul out of every building that has the capacity. People being jackets to the movies, and a lot of restaurants too.

Maybe it was because you never really spent much time here in the summer, I dunno. But Ice Cold A/C is a Miami staple.

I got to agree with Matt on this one. It's probably because you weren't working, but my office can get freezing! I have always got a wrap or cardigan with me at work.

Your holiday sounds...not much fun. And I hate to break it to you but this weekend has been perfect weather :coolsmile:

Well once on the bus to Aventura it was freezing cold. Hed Kandi was freezing..maybe that's why they're out of business- their FPL bill must have been sky high. Everything else has been fine for me. Even Mynt is not overly cold.

Anyway I think I'll begin to plan all my activites for my week--8 days back. I'm definately doing the beach, renewing my library books, going to Bal Harbour, going to Mynt, and maybe checking a new performance that I can't recall the name of. I also plan on checking out some spas so I can possibly write about them..we'll see.
    Oh, and I'll have Ginger, so I'll have to plan some dog friendly activities. She's so cute that I usually bring her everywhere and no one seems to mind.

I just thought I'd fill everyone in on the dates I'll be back in Miami. It will be July 24th-Aug. 4th. I really cannot wait!! My tan is fading, I'm dying to go in the Ocean, and I can't wait to go out and hear good music. I really miss it so much. Maybe we can do a meetup?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051