Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Scarlett Johansson Donates South Beach Condo

Business Wire is reporting that Scarlett Johansson donated the one-year lease she won at Flamingo South Beach Condominium to Miami Children's Hospital.

Actress Scarlett Johansson, who recently won the Super Bowl promotion, “Find Your Fortune at Flamingo,” co-sponsored by Flamingo South Beach condominiums and Fortune International, announced today that she will donate the one-year lease on the three-bedroom condominium to Miami Children's Hospital (MCH). The donated unit will be used by the hospital for families of out-of-town patients as a peaceful respite during their child's treatments.

Upon hearing the news of Ms. Johansson's generosity, Flamingo developer Michael Lerner of Chicago-based MCZ/Centrum, enhanced the donation by exchanging her three-bedroom lease for leases on three, one-bedroom units so that more families could benefit from the partnership.
    That's very generous of Ms. Johansson, but man, why can't I win prizes like that? Actually, I might've done the same. I don't like living in behemoth condos. Also, it's annoying to have to valet park all the time. The bay views however from West Avenue are amazing.

Photo courtesy of Mavrix.
    Attached Images Attached Images