Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default 1/1 Available in the Beach

My dear, dear friend has a 1/1 available on Harding:

$925 / 1br - North Beach gem (Harding Ave. & 79 Street)

Spacious 1br/1 bth apt. Great condition. Wood & slate floors, wood blinds, large kitchen, granite counters. One block from beach, state park. Walk to Normandy dining. Water, gas incl. On-street parking available. Call 305-854-5660.

See pics: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.ph...u=5OIqh&ref=nf

Wow that looks great. If I didn't have to be close to UM I would totally jump on that, I love that area!

Quote Originally Posted by Tere
    My dear, dear friend has a 1/1 available on Harding:

$925 / 1br - North Beach gem (Harding Ave. & 79 Street)

Spacious 1br/1 bth apt. Great condition. Wood & slate floors, wood blinds, large kitchen, granite counters. One block from beach, state park. Walk to Normandy dining. Water, gas incl. On-street parking available. Call 305-854-5660.

See pics: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.ph...u=5OIqh&ref=nf
    Dam, thats alot my house costs 900 a month and its a 2/1

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Thanks for posting, Tere. The apartment looks like a good deal. Most of the 1/1's in South Beach start at $1,000 a month.

Maybe next year my wow will move south to miami...

I was considering in renting my place fully furnished and getting a small 1/1 in sobe. I need to change up my scenery. Maybe it'll help me to kick things in gear! I can probably rent this place fully furnished for like $1700-1800 a month.

I'm not meaning to toot my own horn but Kristine + Ikea and Jennifer's Convetibles (my couch is not a convertible one) make for a nice team. lol. If you guys come to my party, I'll show you my little place that I call home.

Do you guys think moving to the beach would be better than living in Midtown? If I rent my place for that much, I can afford to pay the rent and utilities of the other place! Plus probably pocket some.... hmm.... (light bulb turns on)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    Do you guys think moving to the beach would be better than living in Midtown?
    If walking everywhere and being able to enjoy the sand anytime you want is something you like, I would say yes. Also, it is not as expensive here as people think. Remember, in South Beach, you do not need a living room.

That apartment looks very nice, Tere! I hope your friend finds a good tenant.

I don't know about walking to Normandy from there, but it is a very laid-back place to live, not as crazy like South Beach. The state park is my favorite beach in all of Miami Beach city limits. It's beautiful.

And Bal Harbour, Haulover is just minutes away. The 71st street bandshell and park is nearby too. The city holds events there. One of my favorite Italian restaurants, Cafe Prima Pasta is nearby on 71st. Two Publixes and a bunch of little shops and restaurants are all nearby too. Overall, it is a nice area of the beach, though some buildings around there are a bit old and worn, yet these luxury hotels and condos are around the corner in Surfside.

The state park blends into a gorgeous walking/running path by the dunes that stretches all the way to Haulover. It's one of the things I miss most about that neighborhood. I used to walk that path almost every day.

The only issue with Harding is that it's a very loud and busy street. But if the apartment is recessed from the street, it should be fine.

Lol my house is 99% IKEA at least my moms is, but my dad is anti IKEA at his house i have his 15 year old cali king bed, lol.

I really think that area is cool, but havent spent too much time there. I just like how it seems more like locals, rather than a complete tourist crowd. Are there any bars in that area, or nightlife in general?....So what would my commute be to UM from there??? yikes probably a royal pain in the ass

South beach is the part of miami i would kill to live in, when me and my best friend finish college we are planning to move to either LA, MIAMI, or NYC.

IF i go

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Quote Originally Posted by rihanJ
    ... i have his 15 year old cali king bed, lol.
    A Cali King? Baller!

Quote Originally Posted by rewind
    I really think that area is cool, but havent spent too much time there. I just like how it seems more like locals, rather than a complete tourist crowd. Are there any bars in that area, or nightlife in general?....So what would my commute be to UM from there??? yikes probably a royal pain in the ass
    I have a great place for you. I am a UM grad student graduating in May. I have my own place available for rent just 950 (including internet, water and alarm)

Is located at Brickell Roads. 4 UM grad student living in the building and is walking distance to Brickell AV (novecento and village bars and coffees)

email me: echavarria.andrea@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Andrea Echavarria,

I am definately interested, I sent you an email for more information, hope to talk soon,

Rewind, you'd be way better off in Brickell -- you have some nightlife and plus you can take metrorail to UM.

Haha Gus , B@LLA