Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Thread: Life in the PBC

Default Life in the PBC

I moved into a house in East Del Ray today. I have to say, I was never really a Broward girl anyway- Miami I love, and Palm Beach County is another world of amazing. The architecture is reminiscent of Key West, just cleaner... I have my camera now, so I can't wait to take some pictures of my new neighborhood. G&M - a singing/songwriting friend of mine is planning on going to ECOMB thingy, so I might not need a ride... I'll keep you posted :)

Hi Becca,

I can't wait to see photos. Gus and I spent a few 4th of July's in Delray on the beach and just LOVED it. We (or at least I), dreamed of moving there - before Miami Beach 411.

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!! Let us know if your friend is coming. This weekend is busy so if we can save a couple of driving hours, we can enjoy the party longer :coolsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Hi Becca,

I can't wait to see photos. Gus and I spent a few 4th of July's in Delray on the beach and just LOVED it. We (or at least I), dreamed of moving there - before Miami Beach 411.

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!! Let us know if your friend is coming. This weekend is busy so if we can save a couple of driving hours, we can enjoy the party longer :coolsmile:
    I am pretty sure he is, and will be bringing his guitar to perform.I will let you know within 24 hours. Have you ever heard of DaDa's? it is a really cool restaurant I might have to go to to review soon! I absolutely can't wait to explore my new home!

Best Outdoor Dining ~ Reader's Choice Award
    New Times Magazine's "Best of 2004"

When you find yourself at some boring club to which friends dragged you, close your eyes, click your heels together and say:
    "There's no place like Dada."

Open seven days a week, this 1924 two-story house turned restaurant/pub attracts an eclectic crowd of artists, musicians and poets who gather for open mikes, poetry slams, fashion shows, Popscene Saturdays, films and indie bands.

Oh yeah, there's food, too. It's the perfect blend of great activities and homey atmosphere. Nothing like sitting on the couch after a little fondue and listening to a local band like Summer Blanket or an out-of-town act like SNMNMNM perform in the living room.
    Attached Images Attached Images