Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Long term rental

Hello,

I'm looking for a long term rental in the Art Deco district, near Collins Avenue. A friend of mine and his sister are planning to have english courses at the EF school next year (September 2007-June 2008). Preferably a two bedroom fully furnished appartement. Any suggestion or advise is welcome ;-)

Many thanks,

ABO

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Welcome to Miami Beach 411, ABO. Thanks for posting your question.

Summer is a good time to look for an apartment to rent in South Beach. Most of the landlords prefer to rent long term. Finding a furnished place may be a little difficult, but definitly not impossible. Last week, my friend found a furnished 1 bedroom for rent on West Avenue for $1,500 per month. I'd be happy to offer some suggestions. What is the price range you want to stay in?

Suzanne C

Hi Abo!

I know you said September, but is something like this what you're looking for?

http://miami.craigslist.org/apa/340559253.html

Craigslist ...can't live without it!

New User

Thanks Suzy and Gus for your quick reply !

Craiglist site looks very nice. I'm using it now. I want to stay in the price range 1500-2000$ per month. If there is a better school to learn english than EF, please let me know.

Thanks

Suzanne C

It was my pleasure Abo.

What is EF? and where is it?

FIU has the English Language Institute

New User

EF is Education First http://www.ef.com/. It's a well known worldwide institute for language learning. It'a a learning and fun formula. It's quite expensive and you have to share rooms with other students. If they want to invite friends or family it should be difficult. This is why we are looking for an appartment. The Miami Beach EF school is located at Collins Ave. The appartment should be in the neighbourhood.

Thanks,

Abo.

Suzanne C

Well Abo, in that case, it ABSOLUTELY makes most sense to look for a place on Miami Beach.
    Not only will your friend and his sister have an easy commute, but they'll be able to meet many people and have as many visitors as they like.