Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Any success stories of relocating to Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    Aside from your occasional DJ or Model, what dreams are people coming here for other than not having to deal with winter?
    For some of us that is a very big dream!

New User

You have to be careful when you move to Miami. It is so easy to get caught up in the partying lifestyle. It takes a certain amount of will power to not get sucked into the endless party that is Miami. Try to keep the partying to a reasonable level and you should be ok. The ones who can't make it in Miami are many of these people who get too sucked into the crazy lifestyle. There is no other city on Earth like Miami, you will find out soon enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmahoney View Post
    You have to be careful when you move to Miami. It is so easy to get caught up in the partying lifestyle. It takes a certain amount of will power to not get sucked into the endless party that is Miami. Try to keep the partying to a reasonable level and you should be ok. The ones who can't make it in Miami are many of these people who get too sucked into the crazy lifestyle. There is no other city on Earth like Miami, you will find out soon enough..
    Ya thats for sure, I feel like i should be in a retirement home if i only go out 2 weekends a month which isnt really too bad. oh well, party while u still can!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmahoney View Post
    Vegas? Ibiza? There are other places like Miami...

However I totally agree that if you get sucked in to the partying it is not going to end well. It is one endless party and unless you have a good head on your shoulders or good friends here, you will burn out quickly!

I must beg to differ a bit here. South Beach (and only certain parts of it) are all about the party ... Miami as a whole is not a party town. I mean it's only a party town if YOU are into that scene, and if you are, you'd be bound to find it no matter where you live. But you can live here your whole life and have a rather quiet, calm and healthy lifestyle.

Eduardo ... I never set foot in a club, does that mean I'm ready for AARP? LOL!!!

You mean you didn't get your card yet, Maria?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    You mean you didn't get your card yet, Maria?

lol, figure of speech.... your only as old as u feel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123