Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default To Those Dealing With Noisy Neighbors...

Gotta love South Beach and those neighbors that have no respect. I found 2 things that can help with this...

1) if someone is making noise and its disrupting your peace (day or night) call the police and ask them for the code compliance phone#. call code and tell them about the noise. they usually come right away to warn the person. 2nd time they come for the same issue the person usually gets a ticket. There is a department to deal with this kinda crap and your taxes pay for it so take advantage. my a** has called these people almost every night sometimes when I cant sleep cuz people are being rude. they let u remain anonymous too.

2) if you have those damn glass slat windows that dont close all the way and all noise from outside your apartment is driving you nuts. Do this. Shut them all the way, then get large tv flat screen tv boxes from best buy (call and ask for the warehouse then see if they have any they are going to throw out) then u cut the boxes w scissors or knife and tape it to the security frame on the inside of your window. Yes this will block out light and also u cant open your windows but enough layers of it and it will cut down the noise a great deal. u would also have to use back or other non noisy windows of your home for light and air flow.

its sad people have to be loud a**holes and cant respect their neighbors but that crap happens everywhere. especially here in party town sobe.

good luck

if all else fails

xanax for sleep

I have an air purifier I keep by my bed that I turn on at night, and the hum tends to drown out any outside noise -- unless there is some mega-bass going on -- then all bets are off!

Air conditioners also help drown out the noise... although you wake up freezing!

You could put them on fan, theoretically. Or just buy a fan! A nice noisy fan.

Default Re: To Those Dealing With Noisy Neighbors...

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Or just buy a fan! A nice noisy fan.
    To go with your nice noisy neighbors!

New User

lol. i have a fan on each side of my bed up by the pillow to help with some noise. hahahah. less power than the ac.

wow 47 views on this thread. i guess its a problem many people deal with. it really sucks that when you share a building with others and everyone can't respect eachother as far as noise goes. I have the same problem.