Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default UK Resident looking to move to Miami

Hey Miami/America,

I am a 20 year old British UK National. I really want to move to the states, but I don't know where to look for jobs, housing etc..

From your knowledge, would I be eligible to live and work in Miami/USA at 20 years old?

Hi Crisp,

You can live and work in Miami at 20 years old but you'd need a work visa. Maybe you can just come for a few months to check it out.

not as easy as u think unless ur already in a highly skilled job already or in higher education. the usa doesnt like tourist takin there jobs unless its in a field that there are shortages of in the usa

You cannot move or work here without a visa. And you can only get a visa if you have family or marry a US citizen, or you have a work visa which has to be sponsored by a company, or a student visa. Of all those options I suggest the student visa. My friend who has since gone home owrked and lived here for a yr as a student doing a tourism degree.

New User

Default Re: UK Resident looking to move to Miami

Hi, I am planning on moving to miami in august or septmember, i was wondering if there are any prime locations? and what are the best schools? thanks, i can be reached at myndithings at gmail shannon mather

rk

Default Re: UK Resident looking to move to Miami

Are you looking for a prime location to live? Where will you be working? And what type of schools, K-12, University?