Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing!

Oh good, I was waiting for Matt's 2 cents. Its always either brutally honest or funny or both. Will you be placing an order tonight? (gets waitress pad back out)

Wow I must be high on life then Matt, I haven't had alcohol in over a month. (Working too hard at the gym for the empty calories, will celebrate w/ alcohol calories later) Nope, I just say what ever is on my mind I am a tiny bit hyper from the Endorush I drank at the gym, but its wearing off. I don't like the word fag because it seems derogatory but if I had to use it, it would describe a super flaming gay boy who is also a jerk, u know the ones that might throw a finger wave in there when they are trying to tell you off.

Default Re: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSoBe View Post

. the boy stars to walk up the stairs on the stair mill and I swear you could see rainbows exploding all around him. I couldn't walk that girly up stairs on my girliest day and w/ a pink tutu on.
    LMAO at that!

I meant " starts " to walk up the stairs. Maybe I said stars because stars and rainbow are both fun and gay. LOL!

<<..."I swear you could see rainbows exploding all around him."...>>

That line is great! A fraternity bro / old friend of mine is gay, and we are always cracking jokes on each other. I'm going to borrow that line next time I see him.

Glenn

Hehehehe My best friend is gay. We used to work together for 4 yrs and when he would get pissed at work the gayness would come out and it would be sooooo funny. He somehow thought that people didn't know he was gay. A lot of people hard a hard time telling if he was or not so they would call him " Gay-Not-Gay-Shawn " :p I recently had my heart broken and he sent me 2 dozen rainbow roses w a note that said " keep your chin up baby girl " Sooo cute and so rainbow gay. Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, lets just say that my kitchen was VERY colorful with those sitting on the table Why do I feel like watching a Rainbow Brite cartoon now? I def think the boys in that show were gay. Red butler and buddy blue. Damn I'm rambling, no wonder Matt thinks I'm tipsy I blame it on the Endorush drink Matt :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDhu4HS3MWM aparently im in a kids show mood :p

New User

I like guys who are just a little taller than me. I'm 5'6". I just like to be eye level I think its cute

This reminded me of a statement I made in college. We were being asked about what we are prejudiced against and I said I couldn't stand to see short girls with tall guys. I'm 6'3" so it's pretty hard to find guys at eye level lol and you can forget about wearing heels (although my last boyfriend was 6'6" so i did then). Anyways it's refreshing to see that there are some shorter girls that don't like to stand on their tip toes or get a crick in their neck . Wish there were more of you lol.

Thanks. Wow a 6' 6" guy that's tall! I worked with a guy who was 7'2" and had to have his shoes custom made cuz he took a size 24, needless to stay the girls got caught staring down south on him quite often. LMAO. I don't wear heels, I'd break my a$$. I'm a flip flops or sneakers kinda girl :p

I'm looking for a boy who is honkey ass white boy ( like looks like they just got off the boat from England ) haha just my preference and also I like guys who are just a little taller than me. I'm 5'6". I just like to be eye level I think its cute No drugs, likes techno, pretty good looking, 100% themself, that's about it.
    I should introduce you to a friend of mine who lives on the beach ...

What will you be having Maria " takes notes like waitress" I'll keep my eyes open :p haha.
    If you put a mirror in front of his mouth, it clouds up.

LOL ... just kidding. Seriously, it's dire straits for a woman my age. If they happen to be straight, they are either all jaded and bitter from previous marriages and raising of children or about to go headfirst into a mid-life crisis. The locals are pretty much entrenched in domestic lives and the out-of-towners are nuts. And I don't do the cougar thing. It is much better to be celibate and sane in this town. Plus, I know plenty of straight guys, but they are either taken or simply not right for me. Getting older makes you really picky ... but based on what's out there in Miami, who wouldn't be?

the boy stars to walk up the stairs on the stair mill and I swear you could see rainbows exploding all around him. I couldn't walk that girly up stairs on my girliest day and w/ a pink tutu on.
    I used to workout at Ironworks on Alton (now Crunch). It was mostly gay but it was "cool" gay. No flaming guys sticking their butts out. Everyone minded their own business, which was great. I taught yoga there, upstairs. Downstairs, Mickey Rourke used to train there right next to me before he did that boxing movie. Pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay Beth View Post
    Anyways it's refreshing to see that there are some shorter girls that don't like to stand on their tip toes or get a crick in their neck . Wish there were more of you lol.
    I'm 5' 4" and I always prefer a little height in a guy. Stilleto height.

I should introduce you to a friend of mine who lives on the beach
    haha, maybe you should. :p I can't wait to get off the in & out of town work scheudle I'm on which should be ending mid July. I'm dieing to have a social life again and meet new people. Especially the ones from this site

Maria, you are considered the perfect height for a female

Lmao. The mirror thing took me a second.. I was like " you want a heavy breather?" LMAO! I got it now.

My age.. puleaseee lol. U look younger than me! Oh ya, no kids, or divorced guys, also no guys that want kids someday, as I never want kids. That makes the pickin's even more slim.

Oh that's cool you taught yoga. I have taken Yoga and Pilates courses ( like how to teach them ) and its def a lot to know. It seems like such a major art form. I've tried yoga once but I sucked at it. Maybe I'll try again when I get my flexibility back. For now its just cardio/weight training/stretching at the gym

I actually made a list of the things my " perfect guy " would have and it came out to 50 things long. LMAO! I was trying to post it on Craigs List for a " hey just incase you are out there .. " LOL, but it wouldn't post, I don't know what's up w/ my account.

I'll post it. Its really funny. If my guy HAD to have ALL of these, I would be single for life, I doubt this guy exists but here it is:

1. Is white / Caucasian. I’m not prejudiced, I just happen to only be attracted to white guys. As far as for friends, you can be any race, I don’t care J
    2. Is between the ages of 30 & 34.
    3. Does not do drugs and has never had a drug or alcohol addiction. It’s okay if you used to use them for fun in the past but only if it was in the past. Yes this includes pot.
    4. Does not have kids, does not want kids and has never been married.
    5. Is 100% themselves all the time. Always says what’s on their mind as long as it doesn’t hurt feelings.
    6. Is a safe driver who also never drinks and drives.
    7. Fitness is a major part of their life (eating healthy, is into the gym, sports, etc.)
    8. Is very much into electronic / techno music
    9. Only drinks socially, maybe once to twice a week or less and doesn’t get bombed every time they drink.
    10. Does not smoke cigs, cigars or anything else
    11. Does not do anything that is illegal
    12. Believes in God.
    13. Lives 40th street or south in Miami Beach.
    14. Is close to my height but over 5’6”
    15. Does not play head games, create drama, anger or negativity.
    16. Likes going to raves more than clubs
    17. Is not obsessed with watching sports
    18. Would get a vasectomy in the future (hey if you also don’t want kids…) :p
    19. Loves animals and does not hurt them (does not hunt or fish)
    20. Does not waste
    21. Is super neat and organized
    22. Is attractive
    23. Has a stable job with health insurance. I don’t care what you do for a living.
    24. Is not in debt, has good credit & a good credit score (hey I don’t want to see the creditors bothering you)
    25. Knows or is trying to learn a 2nd language like me (I’m trying to learn Spanish)
    26. Is a minimalist (doesn’t like to own a bunch of crap / hoard)
    27. Is not afraid to show emotion
    28. Makes noises in bed. Hey, I think its sexy, u think it’s sexy to hear a girl right?
    29. Has little or no pubic hair or armpit hair (hey girls keep it bald or close to it, I think guys should too)
    30. Can do everything for himself (is not a mamma’s boy)
    31. Has a car, truck, scooter or motorcycle ( a way to get around) crotch rocket motorcycles are a plus since I love them.
    32. Does not hang out with shady people.
    33. Is not prejudiced against any race or sexual orientation.
    34. Is willing to try almost anything.
    35. Has goals and dreams that they are actively working towards achieving.
    36. Is smart
    37. Is funny
    38. Likes to snuggle and just watch TV / Movies at home sometimes.
    39. Likes to play with a girl’s hair when chilling out. (I’ve been trying to find a guy like this my whole life) J
    40. Does not bite his nails
    41. Doesn’t snap his gum out loud
    42. Doesn’t talk on a cell phone inside a public place
    43. Is into cologne (I love it on me and I love smelling it on guys)
    44. Is not loud or rude (has manners) and doesn’t swear too much.
    45. Doesn’t miss the toilet
    46. Doesn’t burp or fart out loud on purpose
    47. Doesn’t gamble
    48. Is honest and doesn’t cheat
    49. Has his own place.
    50. Knows how to talk through a disagreement like an adult and not cop an attitude when someone has a difference of opinion
    51. Is not gay
    Damn, I should just make a job application. Submit resume w/ references from ex girlfriends, current friends, a drug test and a background check. LMAO.
    Last edited by ShannonSoBe; 04-18-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    Gus, Michelle, Mario and 1 others like this.

* CRICKET * CRICKET *

You guys are like " this bitch is crazy! "

You had me up to the vasectomy.

rk

lol, I would have said that's Doug, except for 18 and maybe 45.

Doug - lmao, hey a girl can dream can't she? :p

RK - hahaha. #45 kills me. Any ex boyfriend I have lived with would always get a little on the floor ( not fun to step in , in the middle of the night ) or that damn lil pee trail that goes from the front of the toliet bowl down to the floor. The last guy I dated NEVER did that and was disgusted of the thought of it. I shoulda married that one! LMAO

rk

As for 18, you should know guys can't stand pain, and for 45, well, that's why his and her bathrooms are all the rage in new construction.

RK , I'd love a his and her bathroom Or a man who is also a neat freak like me. As for #18, my grandfather once said " it wasn't too bad, I just sat on ice for a day and I was back roofing the next day " LOL!! I was like okayyyy a lil too much info but thanks for sharing. Its a WAY easier procedure than a girl getting her tubes tied so... again... a girl can dream hehe. A lot of women are like " show me a hot sports car and I'm impressed " nope. not for me, its " show me a vasectomy scar and Im impressed " LMAO!

Wow this topic went from gay boys to vasectomies :p
    Last edited by ShannonSoBe; 04-18-2011 at 07:56 PM.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Maria de los Angeles View Post
    I'm 5' 4" and I always prefer a little height in a guy. Stilleto height.
    case in point lol!

That list is impressive. I'm sure he exists, just not in Miami!

lol, ya maybe he does exist, now for our paths to some how cross. hahaha. my friends made lists like mine and when we compared it was really funny to say to eachother " really? that's important to you? " or " how can that not be important to you? " The perfect man / woman varies greatly :p

So hilarious!

Shannon, sweetheart, talk to me in 10 years about that list when you're over 40 ...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast