Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing!

Yeah I wonder what the perfect woman list would consist of...

Meltzer, do NOT feel you need to reply on that one.

Default Re: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing! - Love, The Girls :p

Quote Originally Posted by nefrocatracho View Post
    It used to be the left ear ring but like so many other things gay guys do, it became a fashion and trend, and now it doesn't mean anything

No, it used to be the right ear. Back in the 1980s, I was one of the first guys to get his ear pierced. Left ear, of course, as I'm straight.

Back then, lots of gay guys had their right ears pierced. Then lots of straight guys started getting their left ears pierced, so I wasn't as cool anymore.

Then I got a second hole pierced in my left ear. I also had long hair back them. I was into the glam rock scene at the time.

I haven't worn earrings in years. They look gay on anybody over 30, regardless of what ear is pierced.

That perfect woman list would be pretty fucked up if I wrote it. You know that Jess.

I like how "Be White" is #1 on your list. yep, can def. tell you've been here a little while.

#6 and #11, downright impossible to find in Miami. EVERYONE here does SOMETHING illegal, be it drinking and driving, smoking weed, giving alcohol to people under 21. I don't think I know a person in this city that doesn't commit at least a misdemeanor once a week.

But otherwise, not too far off. Another thing I like about Miami, you meet a LOT of girls here who never want kids. Like seriously every time I have even a minor pregnancy scare I swear I"m getting a vasectomy the next week, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Usually because one of my cars breaks down and the money I"d have used for it has to go for a new transmission for the Saturn or new battery for the BMW.

It would be funny to compare three guy's lists lol they would probably max out at 8 .lol

Default Re: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing!

Maria - LoL. I know. It will be more like, still has energy, is not going bald, ex wife doesn't hate him, etc..

Jess - LMAO

Carlos - See, I knew it was right ear gay, left ear not gay

Matt - doesn't matter how fuked up the list is, I think everyone should spit it out, it would be interesting. Heh, as far as " be white " its just that I happen to only be attracted to white guys. Sure there are smoking hot boys of all races, but they are just not my cup of tea. Lol, ya #6 and #11 will be a tough one. I'm not saying I think I will find this guy HERE, just it would be my dream guy to find anywhere in life. Its a DREAM Matt. Let me dream Ya, lots of other girls who don't want kids? Cool, I feel like Im the minority on that one. Guys seem to want to have them more than girls, (carry the blood line on and all that) then again they don't have to pop them out either. LoL @ " gotten around to the vasectomy " hey, if you NEVER want kids, go for it I think insurance should cover it. No? Sell both cars and get a new one :p Then you won't have to worry about fixing either of the older ones :p I just popped a new battery in my scooter last night. Very proud that I figured out how to put the battery acid in and install it, ya ya I know its easy as hell but Ive never done it before so Im happy. I use 2 methods of birth control at once damn it. No lil ones for me. Damn I have the back up everything... back up scooter battery, back up ipod, back up headphones, back up birth control :p Damn Endorush makingme ramble again.

Dylan - go for it spit your list :p its not being pickey, its just stating the qualities the PERFECT girl would have

Senior Member FredTheCatTravels's Avatar

Your list is hysterical Shannon!

Get the guy and you can train him how do be perfect husband.

You think my husband kept any of his beer memorabilia, pleather barcaloungers, or 30 year Playboy collection when we married?

You think he ever realized any of it was missing? To this day?

Men are pretty easy and not very deep. As long as they are getting laid and can control the remote, they are generally very happy.
    Mario likes this.

ShannonSoBe wrote:

<<...."It's a dirty picture. 3==D LOL!"....>>

..... and Maria wrote:

<<...."Speaking of 3===D, I went to see a play in Fort Lauderdale...."....>>

The conclusion here appears to be that Maria prefers one more "=" (equals sign) than ShannonSoBe does.

Glenn

Glenn

LoL. Glenn, its funny you noticed the extra " = " Apparently I got the wrong brain because mine looks nothing like the female one... but not exactly identical to the male one either :p

FredTheCatTravels - thanks. Ya most guys can be trained, but I want them already trained right out of the box. I'm sick of assembling my toys. :p

You think my husband kept any of his beer memorabilia, pleather barcaloungers, or 30 year Playboy collection when we married?
    uggg, I hate that bachelor pad BS that guys like to hang on to. I was helping my friend clean his house once and I was like, ya know, you are 32, the caterpillar smoking the bong and the velvet, black light giant mushroom posters really needs to go. You can't bring chicks home to a set up like this unless they are like 18. LOL.

heh, sounds like when my grandmother would throw out my grandfather's junk in the cellar when he went fishing. He didn't notice either. :p

Men are pretty easy and not very deep. As long as they are getting laid and can control the remote, they are generally very happy.
    this is very true, but I'm all about the deep ones. I need an intense mind to keep up w/ mine I've only met one man like this in my life, yes the one who also never got ANY pee on the floor, or the toilet, (the one I should have married) oh well, there may still be a chance. LMAO. I've dated plenty of, "well he's not that smart but he's hot so I'll over look his IQ " boys in the past and I'm done w/ them :p haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FredTheCatTravels View Post

Ha that is too funny!

Sad but true.

If i came home and my wife/gf had thrown a bunch of my stuff away you can damn well be sure next time she comes home she would be missing some clothes and shoes to the trash can herself....

Unhappy Souvenir Cups???

Quote Originally Posted by FredTheCatTravels View Post
    You think my husband kept any of his beer memorabilia, pleather barcaloungers, or 30 year Playboy collection when we were married.
    Matt, recall what I told you about your Stadium Cup Collection!

Quote Originally Posted by GandJ View Post
    The conclusion here appears to be that Maria prefers one more "=" (equals sign) than ShannonSoBe does.
    I'm in my 40s, I deserve an extra inch

Quote Originally Posted by wpns4l View Post
    If i came home and my wife/gf had thrown a bunch of my stuff away you can damn well be sure next time she comes home she would be missing some clothes and shoes to the trash can herself....
    You don't have anything gross though... although that alligator head would prob go missing...

Default Re: Souvenir Cups???

Quote Originally Posted by fredgarvin View Post
    Matt, recall what I told you about your Stadium Cup Collection!
    I like those cups! They're cool! You think someone would make him throw them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    You don't have anything gross though... although that alligator head would prob go missing...
    lol, my alligator head is awesome. Its like the perfect decoration piece for someone living in Florida. They had whole alligator bodies for sale in Australia, i wanted one so bad.

Default Re: Souvenir Cups???

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I like those cups! They're cool! You think someone would make him throw them out?
    100% for sure! Ask Fred the cat

Maria, u are NOT in your 40s! You look about 26.75 in that picture. :p
    If Maria gets an extra inch, I want an extra inch. I think i deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSoBe View Post
    If Maria gets an extra inch, I want an extra inch. I think i deserve it!

Sounds like a job for Fred Garvin, male prostitute. He's at your service.

Check out his suave demeanor and skills here:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/3514/satur...ale-prostitute

Glenn
    fredgarvin likes this.

Thanks, Glenn, I don't think I'll be horny for about 3 months now LOL!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast