Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing!

Cool To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing!

Well today is the pride fest in South Beach. * Pumps rainbow fist for everyone * I'm only about 25% gay I guess you could say. I'll mess around w/ a girl for fun, especially if I'm drunk but I prefer the 3===D Anyway, I was thinking about all the gay boys in South Beach and usually when a woman who is on the look out for a hot man to call her own and sees one, she first thinks, I hope he's not married or taken. However, here in South Beach, the first thought is, I hope he's not gay. :p Most of the hot boys at my gym are gay. Its like eye candy, however the forbidden eye candy that will never want you to eat them. Sigh. Ok that wasn't supposed so sound as dirty as it came out, I meant it to be a metaphor :p Pride is mid April and Aqua Girl ( the lesbian festival ) is mid May. They should just combine forces and make it all together the 1st week in May :p Have rainbow parties for the boys and lipstick parties for the girls ( basicly, show on the flyer for the events if its geared more towards men or women ) :p Well that is my super gay thought of the day :p Rainbow power! Hmmmm. I wonder if my favorite childhood cartoon character (Rainbow Brite) was gay. Hmmmmmm :p
    plopes0420 likes this.

Cool

The way I see it, more gay dudes, means less competition for the women unless they're 100 % lessies.....

Default Re: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing! - Love, The Girls :p

LoL. I just wish they could have some kinda code like a pinky ring or something. LMAO. I don't want to have to try to figure out if they are gay or not and asking a guy who is not gay may offend them. :p I mean there are some pretty high maintenance metro boys these days so it can be hard to tell

<<...."but I prefer the 3===D"...>>

What does "3===D" mean?

Glenn

Default Re: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing! - Love, The Girls :p

It's a dirty picture. 3==D LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSoBe View Post
    LoL. I just wish they could have some kinda code like a pinky ring or something. LMAO. I don't want to have to try to figure out if they are gay or not and asking a guy who is not gay may offend them. :p I mean there are some pretty high maintenance metro boys these days so it can be hard to tell
    It used to be the left ear ring but like so many other things gay guys do, it became a fashion and trend, and now it doesn't mean anything

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Shannon, thanks for being so open-mined and sharing your views with us. You sound like an awesome, funny person. My super gay thought of the day has to do with this "Kissing Cam" video I just watched.

Actually, the video is not gay at all, but it shows two open-med people not afraid to have fun.

Gay Pride this year looked like only 15 yr olds dressed up in rainbow outfits.

South Beach has lost a lot of its traction as a gay-friendly city in recent years:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-01...rt-lauderdale/

The violence is a symbol of what the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) circle has felt for years: South Beach isn't the free-spirited haven of gayness it once was. According to state records, 75 percent of countywide gay hate crime in the past year occurred in Miami Beach, a place the rest of the world sees as a big, happy gay rainbow. In a five-year span, the State Attorney's Office reported 26 incidents, half of which were in Miami Beach. Victims include a lounge singer who was stripped naked and hogtied and a magazine publisher who was viciously beaten.
    It's surprising when you consider South Beach's heyday as a sparkling gay playground, where oiled-up boys frolicked between wild foam parties and the hub of hedonism that was the Versace mansion. Nobody thought twice about casual sex in Flamingo Park or flamboyant public fashion shoots, and at its peak MTV was even there to glamorize it all.
    Gay transplants morphed Miami Beach from a sleepy little island into Rio de Janeiro with an edge. There was a sense of easy living and infinite possibility. But most of that has vanished. Rents spiked, gays moved out, and tourists flocked in. Clubs that once hosted thousands of gay men per night closed, and hip-hop venues began to sprout. It's the nightlife equivalent of erecting a mosque next to a temple.
    Meanwhile, a bigger scene has emerged 25 miles north. In Fort Lauderdale, gay entertainers find work more easily, queer yuppies can afford spacious homes, and transgender ladies feel safer walking to the corner store. South Beach, they explain, has grown tense.
    Says former Miami Beach Commissioner Victor Diaz, who's gay: "I don't think police realize the degree to which there has been an alarming increase of these types of incidents on South Beach."

Default Re: To All You Smokin' Hot Gay Boys, Thanks For Nothing!

Nefro - I remember that. Was it the left ear? I thought it was a single earing in the right? My memory sucks though. Now most boys just get both ears pierced ( I think it looks better that way in my opinion ) The single earing in " the gay ear " which ever it may be, still looks gay if its like a feather hanging on a little chain. LOL

Gus - Thanks! Oh man what a tease that video was. I wonder if they saw themselves on a huge screen and were doing it to tease everyone or if they were really gay or bi. It was kinda nuts how everyone else's kiss was so like fast and abrupt. Like turbo fast and abrupt, I wouldn't be kissing someone that quick unless it was like a relative (but not on the lips) LOL.

Jess - Ya it seemed to not be as good as last year but then again I only checked it out for a minute. I was surprised Palace and the lil block party next to it was dead by like 11pm. I kinda thought the gay bars should be going nuts until 5am. Score tried to charge a cover before the party started, Mova was dead, Palace dead. I'm not even really Bi but I like to check out the gay bars cuz they seem fun. Also last night Purdy loung was dead, Buck 15 moved and was okay. It just seemd like dead for a Saturday night in SoBe.

Doug - you putting on some muscle? nice profile pic. :p maybe you have always had muscle and just couldn't see it in your old pic, I dont know. ya i saw an article in the New Times last year about how South Beach is less gay friendly and a lot of hate crimes. So stupid. If you for some reason don't like gay people then ignore them. Its a major mental issue if you are going to hurt someone else for what they believe in or who they love.

Next up on the gay party list.... Aqua Girl in May :p
    Last edited by ShannonSoBe; 04-17-2011 at 05:41 PM.

I have never been a HUGE supporter of gay rights or anything but, I feel they deserve a month. There's black pride month, May has cinco de Mayo which is a huge Mexican thing. There is even a breast cancer awareness month. All very valid events. But I think there should be a "I'm Gay and That's What I'm Into" month maybe give it a better name. I support gays in the military, and I believe gay couples have every right to marry. And my justification of adoption is if unmarried people can adopt gays, are two unmarried people so I think they should have the right to adopt as well. Two dads, or two moms are better that one orphanage. So I agree in combining the events for one big one.

Oh, and as far as identifying gay men. I'm straight, but most of the gay guys I know are three times bigger than me. I mean they could probably bench press my body wight. So you might be able to narrow down you field of discrepancy to gay men, and body builders. Good luck.

It's also not really an either-or thing. Human sexuality falls along a spectrum, so not everybody fits in a neat little box. Especially in Latin culture.

@Shannon - thanks for the compliment! I haven't been working out, just walking, I guess!

Dylan, 90% of the boys at my gym are gay and jacked. Such a tease to me :P

Doug - welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSoBe View Post
    It's a dirty picture. 3==D LOL!

Oh, okay. Got it. Very clever.

Glenn

Hi Shannon, I read your original post and thought "sigh, that was me 10 years ago" (minus the bi part)

Nowadays, when I meet a guy anywhere in South Florida, it's like hurricane season: "assume the worst, hope for the best."

I will have to recruit you to help me choose this year's Hurricane Season Boyfriend. Last year was so lame in the pickins', I didn't even choose anyone, which is very telling.

That kissing cam was so cute! Shannon -- I'm sure it had to be PG, since there are usually kids at sporting events. I wonder if they'd do something like that for a Marlins game LOL.

Speaking of 3===D, I went to see a play in Fort Lauderdale called The Houseboy. The actors performed completely naked. I hadn't seen so much peen in a span of two hours in my whole life!!!

This isn't your granny's Fort Lauderdale anymore....

Glenn

Maria. Lmao @ peen. The last time I saw 3===D on stage it was at a male strip club in CT w/ my gay friend Shawn and it was lame. LOL. One guy danced well but kept most of his clothes on and the other just stood there and spun his 3==D around in a circle like a clock on crack and looked bored. I asked me friend if he was trying to make it fly or something. Lol@ hurricane season boyfriend. I've never really been " on the hunt " for a man but lately my eyes have been open a little more than usual. I'm looking for a boy who is honkey ass white boy ( like looks like they just got off the boat from England ) haha just my preference and also I like guys who are just a little taller than me. I'm 5'6". I just like to be eye level I think its cute No drugs, likes techno, pretty good looking, 100% themself, that's about it. What will you be having Maria " takes notes like waitress" I'll keep my eyes open :p haha.

Let me tell you about TODAY. Today at the gym this cute as HELL boy gets on the stair mill next to me. He's about my height and I'm staring to drool while trying not to stare. Then... it happens... the boy stars to walk up the stairs on the stair mill and I swear you could see rainbows exploding all around him. I couldn't walk that girly up stairs on my girliest day and w/ a pink tutu on. I just hung my head and said damn. Most of my boys at the gym are blately there to show off. Like sticking their buns out on the cardio machine and looking around. In my opinion, if you are at the gym, workout. if you want to show off, go to the beach or the club. Sure wear a cute outfit to the gym but not one your buns or boobs are hanging out of, or you just look like a total show off. :p I guess i get annoyed because Im there to WORK. LOL

Shannon, were you out imbibing in fruity cocktails before you posted that? Highly entertaining, but reading between the lines it seems like there was a little intoxication in there. Just my observation.

That being said, I've always said south beach has the biggest gay guys in the world. I always thought there should be a shirt with a picture of some juiced up homo on it that said "South Beach: Our Fags can Kick Your Fags' Ass."

And yeah, despite what Kobe Bryant says that word definitely has it's place. How else do you describe that gay guy at the hotel counter who gives you more sass and attitude that a Maury guest when refusing to give you the room you reserved. "Belligerant Fag" is pretty much the only way.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast