Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Is anyone familiar with "Grand Beach Realty"?

Hi all,

Saw a listing for a very nice-looking mid-beach apartment listed by this agency; agent's name is Nestor. There was one negative review out on the internet, however it was under some pretty specific circumstances; so I thought I'd put this out there to see if anyone here has worked with this agency, or knows anything about them in general -- either positive or negative.

thanks everyone in advance for any info you may know or have!

rk

I have not dealt with them personally, but the company seems OK. They have been in business since 2007, are properly registered, at their present location since 2009, and have no formal complaints filed against them. Nestor has been with them since 2007.

I would not hesitate to deal with them, esp for a rental. Just don't put down a lot of money in advance until you have a lease/commitment in writing, and of course don't rent sight unseen. Christy can give you tips on how to spot bugs.

thanks rk, and correct, I would never rent sight unseen, and of course would never fork over any money without signing a lease! Will be going to look at the place on Monday -

thanks for the response!