Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default 3 months rentals

Hi,
    Im coming to Miami next year in June for a three-month internship and Im looking for a room or a family to live at. I would prefer to have a roommate in an apartment or a family. I cant afford more than 700 Dollar a month. Does anyone have an idea where I could look for it ?
    Thanks a lot

Velvet

Hi Velvet, welcome to the forums. Have you tried looking in the roommates section of craigslist? There are often ads there. Just make sure to see the place and sign a written agreement before any money is exchanged! You may also be able to find a single or bachelorette apartment for $700 if you look around carefully.

In some parts of the City, like in my case, you can get rentals that are on a monthly basis, with no contracts or leases.

New User

Default Re: 3 months rentals

@Doug:
    Thanks for the hint! Yes Ive already been on the site of craigslist but I wasnt sure if you can trust this site. I guess its a little too early to arrange something for next summer but I will stay tuned to that

Btw: I looked how long itll take me to get to work by bus (about 70 minutes!) if Id stay in Miami beach and I think it would only take about 20 min by car. Is it very expensive to rent a car for 3 months over there ?

@dylan: Which part of the city are you? I planned to stay in Miami Beach but I will have to work in Coral Gables.

New User

thanks velvet for asking that question, i'm also in the same dilema, i wold like to try to get a place for about 3 months if possible, where are the best locations or contacts?