we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By miamirecycle
  • 2 Post By dylan
  • 1 Post By dylan

Thread: Computer recycling in Miami Beach

New User

Thumbs up Computer recycling in Miami Beach

The Miami Recycle Center now offering free pick up for all IT retired equipments to any size of Corporation in Miami Beach. We Recycle old Computers, Servers, LCD Monitors, Telecom Equipments, Cell Phones, Laptops, Printers, Cables, keyboard PBX systems, and more. A minimal fee will apply for Hard Drive Destruction's. For your pick up appointments, please call The Miami Recycle Center at 305-300-4414
    Indian Barbie likes this.

New User

Post Re: COMPUTER RECYCLING IN MIAMI BEACH

This is a great news for Miami Beach, Now we all can rely on the Miami Recycle Center for our E-waste Disposal. Please call The Miami Recycle Center to pick up your ewaste, and let's keep the City Of Miami Beach clean.

Default Re: Computer recycling in Miami Beach

I know people who have used this service already. A great way of getting rid of all stuff.

If any one has equipment they would like to dispose of that is still running even if missing an operating system or some hardware please private message me. My father and I run our won computer recycling program where we pick up old computers fix them up and give them away to people who need them.
    GandJ and Indian Barbie like this.

Default Re: COMPUTER RECYCLING IN MIAMI BEACH

I actually had to recycle a laptop battery a couple of weeks ago. I wish I would have known about this service because I went to almost three different stores and they said they were not involved in any recycling programs. I went to Tiger Direct, Office Max, etc.. I had to finally show the manager at Office Max that they are part of the program nationwide to get them to recycle the item for me.

A friend of mine told me that when he had to retire his old laptop battery he went to Autozone and he turned in the the laptop battery the way he would have turned in a car battery and they gave him no issues. I guess since they work in the car industry they don't make such a big deal over smaller laptop batteries that don't weigh 15-20 lbs each.
    Indian Barbie likes this.