Are you or someone you know looking for a job?
Miami Beach 411 is hiring. We are seeking a full-time Customer Support Team Member to help service the needs of our growing customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with issues relating to our product line via phone, live chat and email
- Coordinate driver's schedules
- Be a familiar face on our forums, assisting members with general travel and relocation-related questions
- Assist customers with planning their vacation
- You must be 100% fluent in English and Spanish; this includes speaking, reading, and writing both languages perfectly
- You must be a wizard on the computer – this means you currently use keyboard shortcuts, multi-tab browsing, and know how to find things quickly on your computer and the internet
- 3+ years experience working in Miami
- Expert with creating and editing web-based documents, spreadsheets, Calendars, Maps, and Email
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Previous Customer Service/Support experience with a high level of "soft skills"
- Knowledge of a variety of Miami questions, including hotels, restaurants, nightlife and directions
- Experience in the travel-industry is a plus
- Must be a champion at multi-tasking
- Must be patient and even-tempered
- Must be a star at customer service
- Must commute to SW 152nd St.
- Must not be allergic to cats
• You must be able to work weekends and holidays
Benefits & Salary:
• $12 - $15 per hour, plus commission, based on experience
• Health insurance and paid vacation
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a good match, we would love to hear from you. Interested applicants must email a resume, along with 200 words as to why you believe you are the best candidate.
Results 1 to 1 of 1