Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gus
  • 1 Post By Christy
  • 1 Post By rtoledo71

Thread: Profanity & Excessive Ranting are not allowed

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Default Profanity & Excessive Ranting are not allowed

Profanity and ranting are not big problems on the site, but I wanted to post this here just as a heads up for any new members. =)

I've updated the forum guidelines with the following changes:

Profanity is Not Allowed

Profanity is not allowed on Miami Beach 411 so please keep words like the F word, S word, etc off the site. This also applies to all images and videos that may be posted, so please censor your posts accordingly. Adult subjects and thought provoking discussion are ok, however if we feel the language "crosses the line", the word, or post will be removed.

Words such as F****, S***, F**K, WTF, Freaking, Effin, BS are considered acceptable unless used against another person, or business. We reserve the right to edit these at any time regardless.

Excessive Ranting/ Bashing

Members who we feel are here to only make negative comments, will not be tolerated. Members are free to discuss problems, but if we feel somebody is taking their comments "over the edge", we hold the right to remove their posts and possibly ban them from the site.

Miami Beach 411 is a fansite. Members, whether they have negative or positive opinions are welcome. Non-fans that think the City is a "POS" or any variation there of, are welcome to move along, as we feel you are contributing nothing to the community and are disrupting it.

Members are free and encouraged to use "constructive criticism". What do we define as constructive criticism?

Basically, it's when a member has had a problem, posts why they think it's a problem, then offers a solution to fix that problem, then people can debate it on its merits.

If you are unsure about whether a word or phrase is appropriate, please ask a moderator prior to posting.

Thank you for following the guidelines to help keep this a great place for Miami fans.
    mirna likes this.

Default Re: Profanity & Excessive Ranting are not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post

Members who we feel are here to only make negative comments, will not be tolerated.
    It's been fun working for ya, Gus!

Posting naked pics of yourself is also not allowed. Some of us are eating breakfast when reading the forums!!!!!
    Mario likes this.

Who does THAT?

The only one I can remember was some dude a couple of years back. I left that one to Maria. He was not hot.

It was the exhibitionist Matt..be thankful you missed it. Let's just say I didn't believe someone would actually post a nude photo of themself, and I though he had a black speedo on and after a careful examination I learned it was not!

rk

I thought I was the only one who missed the pictures before they were taken down.

No, thankfully I wasn't here for that one. Well, at least we're on enough people's radar that they think enough of us to post c*ckshots.

Yeah, I had to edit one of my posts because I let the S word slip. Oops.
    Michael Miller likes this.