Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default 1st time in Miami from 21.-26. september

Hey guys,

we are 4 guys from germany coming to miami to party hard^^ we stay at Hotel Marseilles - every important spot should be reached fast. we're all older than 21 so thats no problem. Though I read a lot here at miami beach 411, I have few questions.

1. We wanna hit LIV @ saturday 24 september. I think the only chance to get in as we are a male group is to get bottle service. we accept this, its no problem. What is the best way to get it? Make a reservation before coming to the club? Calling the number presented on the homepage of liv? or to contact a promoter?

2. So we have left wednesday, thursday, friday and sunday. On sunday we'll go to nikki beach, as I read that it is the best on sundays. What about the other 3 nights? What i should tell about us - we don't like hiphop so much...but if the club and the people (girls haha) are nice its ok......

So what is the best club, party etc at wednesday, thursday, friday? and maybe a club we'll get in without bottle service, because liv at saturday will be quite expensive I think we can afford maximum 2 nights doing this bottle thing^^

3. What about clevelander? is it more a place to pre drink or to stay the whole night?

4. where we can get nice breakfast? we don't have at our hotel!

Thanks alot!

Greetings
    Benjamin
    Last edited by Beer88; 09-15-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Default Re: 1st time in Miami from 21.-26. september

Hi Benjamin, welcome to 411

Starting with breakfast, try Big Pink, News Cafe, Front Porch or Van Dykes for a really good breakfast.

Wednesday nights are good at Mansion, it's house and you should not need to buy a bottle. Thursdays are good at Mynt, but it is small so get there early. Fridays kind of suck, it is predominantly a hip hop night so the crowds are different... that would be a good bars night! Clevelander is fun to start the night at, but the party grows throughout the night so you could spend an evening there easily.

Default Re: 1st time in Miami from 21.-26. september

hello I'm a club promoter.. i can help you out with some options..,for more information, email me, contact info is on my page...