Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Bachelor Party in Miami This Weekend...

Hello, I'm helping plan a bachelor party for my buddy this Thursday, Friday & Saturday, and we're looking at where to go out at night. There are 10 of us, all around 28 years old. We're staying in South Beach and prob won't want to venture too far from there.

I was thinking clubbing at Liv on Saturday night. Is it hard to get in? Anyone know if buying ahead of time at livarkadia (dot) wantickets (dot) com would be worth it? I guess it's just $10 more than normal and could help us skip the line?

Then we probably will want to do something more low key (kind of a lounge, pool, or hotel bar where there are plenty of women) on Thursday and Friday night... we're considering the W hotel and a couple people recommended Off The Hookah, but... I thought some of you all might have some recommendations... ideas?

Thanks!

Default Re: Bachelor Party in Miami This Weekend...

Hi and welcome to 411! I don't know if buying tickets ahead of time will work at Liv... the line is pretty crazy there and unless you are buying bottle service it is going to be very hard for 10 guys to get in. Definitely split up and try and find some girls to go in with you. Cover last Saturday was $80 for guys, $40 for girls so Liv is not a cheap place.

Thursday and Friday night, any of the usual places will have girls... Wall at The W is small but still good I hear. Thursday Plunge at The Perry is a low key rooftop bar by the pool with no cover, I'd also try there.

Have fun!

liv this friday and saturday have guest djs.. all house electro music...no hip hop or open format.. just a heads up....

tickets help but as jessie pointed out.. groups of guys are discouraged...

$10 more than normal? not sure what you meant, but cover fluctuates at liv..its not consistent..and it goes up the night of.. usually more for bigger acts..

if you are interested in table service for friday..let me know....mansion is pretty hot as well.. thomas gold is spinning on saturday...

New User

Thanks for the replies.

I was talking about buying tickets via this link, which just has a $10 service charge: livarkadia.wantickets.com/Events/104213/Dirty-South-LIV/

... but this forum is giving me a hard time about posting links in here (put an http before the above)

I'd think if we bought tickets ahead of time they wouldn't deny us entry, but I don't doubt that we'll be waiting for a while if don't find girls, split up into smaller groups of 2-3 guys, and/or go early.

So we're also looking into the table route for Liv on Saturday. We know that could get ridiculous fast and we can only handle one real club night anyway, so we're definitely looking for something more chill than Mansion on Friday.

I think we'll check out the scene at the W hotel on Friday, but if anyone has any other ideas, let me know.

We're staying at The Perry, so we'll have to wander upstairs on Thursday night. Thanks for that, Jess.

Any other suggestions for Thursday night? Is Buck 15 good? Off The Hookah?

Call me crazy, but head to Lost Weekend. They have ladies night deals and it is a chill cool bar with good music and pool tables. If this isn't your scene, head to Purdy Lounge. Another cool bar/ lounge, with 2 rooms and a dance floor, and best of all, no cover charge.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Call me crazy, but head to Lost Weekend.
    It looks like their ladies night is Wednesdays. It's a good choice other nights too?

Liv wants $7k for 9 of us, which is insane. I don't think they are big on bachelor parties. If we hit the line two at a time starting at like 11pm, we could still have problems or have to wait for really long periods of time to get in? What if each pair has one girl? We're not from here, but I'm sure we could recruit some girls between us.

Someone else told me Purdy Lounge is a good choice, so we'll have to look into that more.

This forum is kickass. Thanks for the help!

7k for 9 people is the reason I don't go there. Ridiculous amount of money.

Lost Weekend is good, but as its a bachelor night deal, go to Purdy instead if you want to make sure of a good time. Gets going after midnight.

Forget Liv and try Mansion. Split up, find some girls, and forget bottle service. Too $$$