Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GandJ

Thread: What do I wear to the Garden of Eden in Key West?

Default What do I wear to the Garden of Eden in Key West?

I received this email today from a 411 member about Garden of Eden and thought it was such a good question I'd put it out there in the forums:

I'm just wondering what folks do w/ their belongings when they go? since you can't walk in and out of there naked, I'd assume there's some place to change, lockers, etc., but I can't find that out and don't want to be wrong.
    Garden of Eden is up on the roof top of The Bull bar and pub, a fun place on the corner of Duval and Eaton St. It is a 'clothing optional' bar, and they have a DJ playing club tunes all night, plus a full bar and a body paint studio in the corner. Everyone is welcome. You can wear anything you like, and stayed dressed if you choose. But many go topless, and some go naked. It's a small bar, with not much room and most people just drop their clothes in a corner, put them in their bags or leave them with friends. No lockers, nowhere to change, more like people having fun, getting wild and stripping off if they feel like it!

Default Re: What do I wear to the Garden of Eden in Key West?

<<<....."What do I wear to the Garden of Eden in Key West?".....>>>

Sunscreen! I would think that would be the most crucial thing to wear for a day time visit.

Glenn
    Mario likes this.

I only go at night. It is the funnest place in KW! I spend my evening laughing when I am there, people just have fun and are free spirited.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I only go at night. It is the funnest place in KW! I spend my evening laughing when I am there, people just have fun and are free spirited.

Janet and I have been to KW several times, but have not yet been to the Bull Bar. Sounds like a fun place. We'll put it on the "to do" list for next time in KW.

Glenn

Last time I was there I spent most of Saturday night at Willie Ts and The Bull. Great live music.

From everyone I know who's been to Garden of Eden, it's a bunch of olde and/or gay guys up there. Fun for some, maybe notsomuch for others. But I've heard some odd stories. If you're not up for seeing a lot of schlong, it may not be the best spot. But as I said I made it as far as the front door and that was about it. Probably depends on the sort of person you are. But I do know you can leave clothes on if you like.