Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gUk

Thread: English Lads in Miami

New User

Default English Lads in Miami

2 English lads staying at South Beach, Miami from 16th - 23rd March, which is apparently right in the middle of spring break!! i have no idea what to expect, so what's it like?? What will it be like being on spring break as English lads, do americans really love the english?? and is South Beach a popular location for spring break??

Default Re: English Lads in Miami

South Beach is a popular Spring Break location, but really all it changes here is the crowd. Instead of the usual Latin/International/New York crowd, you get a lot of white American college kids. And the bars are packed every night of the week instead of jsut the usual Thursday-Sunday.

It will definitely be more crowded and you will definitely see more younger people out, but it's not the all-out Spring Break insanity you see in movies. That's more like Key West or Panama City.

Do they LOVE then English? I mean, kinda. The accent will go a long way for you, and it's not exactly hard to get laid during SB. So your chances are pretty good. You are all 21 or over, though, right? If not it's gonna be a loooooong week.

I am English and guys seem to dig my accent.

I am part Irish, with no accent but I do have the look, 6 foot, red hair, green eyes, and that goes a long way in itself just cause I look a little different. At least different than the norm among guys here.

That's true. Miami might be the only city where being a generic looking white guy is a serious advantage

gUk

In terms of accent i found from my trips to Mexico and Vegas that an English accent is a good ice breaker. In that some girls will hear me order a drink or ask for the time and be like "oh my god are you British" "do you know my uncle who lives in Kent". Then depending on your intentions its solely down to you. You might have an edge over the American gents but depending what you say and do from there is the make or break. Wouldn't expect girls to more than friendly interest on accent alone. A dickhead with a British accent is still a dick head non the less.

Also were three English guys from Leeds and we arive on the 14th until the 19th. We've bought our tickets for Ultra and will be sorting out a Miami trip thought the city and little Havana along with the everglades. That along with excessive drinking is our miami part of the holiday.
    mirna and Matt Meltzer like this.

gUk, if you need help with tours in Miami. Don't forget to visit miamitourcompany.com