Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jasmin, wait till Memorial weekend... The girls I saw walking about last year went to the clubs literally in heels and not alot else.

Preferred Member

i am def not gonna b in any club for memorial day weekend, i usually don't go out but it was my bday and my friends from outa town were here,it was ok but i don't think i will be partaking in anything like this in the near future ;-)

did nobody else realize this post came back from the dead of 2007 by "yo where do I get a visitors pass" lol I just find that funny

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    did nobody else realize this post came back from the dead of 2007 by "yo where do I get a visitors pass" lol I just find that funny
    Yeah, that happens sometimes!

Where do u get visitor passes from? Is there such a thing?

New User

Hello! Just joined. I have never been to miami. I am going down For WMC and was unsure of what to wear. I know I am going to mansion. Usuaully I wear dark jeans that I got from express http://www.express.com/catalog/produ...H%2BNAV&Mrsavf=* and a button up dress shirt when I go out around home and a pair of pumas that are leather. Just wondering if that is dressy enough or not. If not what stores would be good to go to?
    Last edited by brad1337; 03-01-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Sounds like a good outfit. Just make sure your button down shirt is long sleeves. You can roll them up.

Hey Brad,
    That sounds ok for WMC, if you are going to a club event that week they kind of expect a less dressed crowd as that type of music and DJs bring in people from all over.

<<..."Just make sure your button down shirt is long sleeves. You can roll them up. "...>>

Why long-skeeves, just to roll them up? Why not short sleeves? I wear short sleeves in Miami and and the clubs whenever we visit. Heck, it's South Florida...hot and humid.

Glenn and Janet

Don't know why the long sleeves? anyone have an answer to that? That's what I was told before our first trip, so that's what my husbad wore. It was August, and every other guy had the same uniform on, unless they were wearing a designer t-shirt.

Cool

Jenn,

Long sleeve shirts in general look dressier than short. However, there are tons of great short sleeve dress shirts for guys, but I guess they're harder to get? Or guys feel wierd in them? Next time you're in town Vennisac on Washington has perfect short sleeve collared shirts for guys.

Brad,

For WMC events feel free to wear anything from a cotton T-shirt to a long sleeve button down. You could try Vennisac and get a great short sleeve shirt there. Under $100. No sparkle shirts! I hate those. If you want a cool DJ kind of shirt try Uncle Sam's on Washington.

Great advice SunGal. No need for long sleeves to be dressy. There are some nice SS shirts.

Glenn and Janet

I have to agree with Sungal here. Long sleeve button downs look dressier than short sleeves. My husband has some really nice short sleeved button downs, and they still look kind of casual. His long sleeves are much nicer anyway. He usually starts off with his cufflinks on, but as the night goes on, they come off and the sleeves get rolled up. It's kind of a men's nightlife uniform. He wears the same thing in NYC.

Here's the store that has great shirts for guys..lightweight fabric and cool prints, and tons of white styles which are always good. http://www.venissac.com/

For WMC, especially day events, super casual is the way to go.

New User

Thanks you guys are a big help!

New User

Default Visiting SOBE

I will be visiting SOBE in Feb 2011. I was wondering what the weather is like and what the heck to wear out walking around and at the club. I am black and thick with curves about a sized 10. HELP ME!!

Thanks
    Tameka

Hi Tameka,
    I would strongly advise you to check the weather report a few days before you come as weather in February is unpredictable. Right now it feels like summer it is so hot and rainy, and February it could be really hot or really cold, you just don't know.

As far as going out, a little dress and heels is fine for the big clubs, jeans and a glam top is great for bars.

New User

Default Re: Clothes people wear to night clubs in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Hi Tameka,
    I would strongly advise you to check the weather report a few days before you come as weather in February is unpredictable. Right now it feels like summer it is so hot and rainy, and February it could be really hot or really cold, you just don't know.

As far as going out, a little dress and heels is fine for the big clubs, jeans and a glam top is great for bars.
    sounds easy enuff! thanks!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123