Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default 18 and over clubs in Miami

Hey All .. It's Justin from Sunspot Rentals.. 1st of all sorry I haven't been on in a while.. Business has been crazy. We do still have our 15 vacation rentals in south beach if anyone is wondering, but not the reason I'm logging in today.

A good friend of mine is turning 20 tomorrow and he and his friends are looking to go to a club tonight (friday) or Tomorrow (Saturday) or both.. So, they are looking for 18 and over clubs.. I know space is 18 and over early in the night but have heard it's dead. They are into House/EDM music although a latin club may work since one of the guys has a "thing" for the latin ladies.
    Anyway the sticky for 18+ clubs is 5 years old and knowing the club scene on south beach changes weekly just wanted to ask if anyone has current suggestions.

All the best,

Justin

Default Re: 18 and over clubs in Miami

Hi Justin… Space is over 18s only for girls… not guys. It's not dead by any means, but I don't think they will get in.

Under 21s for guys is really tough. I really don't have any suggestions

One of the funniest things about this country is that it is considered perfectly fine and acceptable to discriminate people by their gender.
    Medieval mentality FTW...

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspot Rentals View Post
    . They are into House/EDM music although a latin club may work since one of the guys has a "thing" for the latin ladies.
    Go to church. DONT go to a Latin club.