Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How to guarantee entry to the big clubs in Miami?

New User

Default How to guarantee entry to the big clubs in Miami?

Hey everyone, I am visiting the US with a friend in 2 weeks for the first time and Miami is going to be our second stop after LV.
    We are not traveling on a budget and we r looking to make the most of our time in america before going back to Australia.

From what i have read so far on this forum it looks like its hard to get in to the big clubs (Liv, Mansion..) in Miami especially on the weekend. It is sort of the same in Sydney, however over there we know people, but in America we don't know anyone at all.
    As i said earlier we are looking to have a great time during our 6 night stay in Miami, and honestly i dont want to spend my weekend lining up to then get rejected.

What do you reckon we should do? Are we able to get bottle service for just 2 guys, if yes how much would that cost?
    It is also not feasible to get bottle service every time we want to go clubbing so what other options do we have??

Thanks

Default Re: How to guarantee entry to the big clubs in Miami?

Hi and welcome to 411! It's not that bad, unless you're a group of guys on a bachelor party. Are you girls or guys?

New User

Hi Jess, 2 guys! Do they offer table service for 2 people btw? How much would the minimum charge be, cz really who can drink more than 2 bottles a night!

I wouldn't bother with bottle service if it's just two of you. Go early, dress up and you will get in. Early is not 1am. Early is 11 when the doors open. Try and chat to girls outside to go in with you. Bottles cost $1000 in Liv and it's so not worth it.

Bottle service, though, is the only way to guarantee you get in. Lining up with no girls you might be there all night and get ignored and never get in.

Bottle service is an absolute rip off and not worth it in any way, shape or form. BUT if you want to go to LIV that bad and you're willing to spend, that's the way to go. I wouldn't do it, but if I had the money I'd do it ahead of showing up early and hoping you get in. That's a total crapshoot and risky.

The other way would be to buy advance tickets. But that's only possible if there's a bigger-named DJ there. And it still doesn't mean you won't deal with line bullshit. You will. But you also WILL get in eventually since you paid already.

Liv's door is run so badly, it's a clump of people at the front. Go early, and tip the doorman

New User

Hey guys so we got to Miami yesterday night and it seems really quiet! Is it always like that?
    We are probably got used Las Vegas where the party doesn't stop and there's people everywhere!

It's summer! Slow season!

Where did you go out? Different places are busy on different nights. Perhaps you went to a club on a quiet night and everyone was somewhere else

Well....it's Tuesday during the slow season. So, yeah, not exactly gonna be out of control.

I'm not sure what you mean about Vegas, I remember when I used to go there for work during the week it was completely dead until Thursday.

New User

We didn't do much yesterday just walked down Lincoln road and it was very quiet. Probably goin out tonight still not to sure where tho.
    Matt we were at Marquee Las Vegas on Monday and it was packed and girls everywhere! We were paying the boucers like $50 each to get skip and the line and then pay for cover, can u do that in Miami?

Yes you can do that in Miami. They love it.

That might be the worst use of $50 I can think of outside a strip club, but yes, yes you can do that.
    Jess likes this.

So, to get into Liv, get there at 11 and tip the doorman? Do you cut the line and do this? We have one night and don't want to wait outside for the night..

Liv that may work, but you'll still wait outside for a while. And there's no line at LIV, just a clump of people crowding round. It's a clusterf**k.
    Matt Meltzer likes this.

Are you a group of girls? Because that will make your entry a lot easier.

How to get into a " hard to get into club "

1) be hot
    2) have lots of money and prove it by reserving a VIP table/bottle service
    3) know someone
    4) come with hot girls

LoL. Clubs in Miami can be prissy, that's why I like regular bars better. Personally I like the dive bar Deuce on 14th street at washington ave. Total hole in the wall with super cheap drinks Wet Willies on Ocean At 8th ave is another favorite ( go upstairs ) , Mangos on ocean between 8th and 9th is another, Lost Weekend on espanola by washington, liquor lounge at 15th and collins, buck 15 on lincoln lane near washington, purdy lounge on purdy ave. All down to earth, chill spots to hit. No dresscode at any of them and most don't have a cover either. I really miss living in South Beach!

I'm pretty sure you're no longer in town as you posted asking about your trip in July but I'm just posting for some other people who read this thread and are wondering also

If you are on a budget ask how much drinks cost when ordering. I had a friend in town and I was treating him to drinks. I knew the drinks were $50 at this one spot but it was his birthday so I bought him one. He had no idea how much it cost and ordered another. * face plant into palm * LOL. He drank half and couldn't finish the rest. I was like you better finish it or give it to me, don't waste that $50 LOL. He nearly died and was apologizing left and right. LOL. So ya, ask about prices first

From what I heard House night club is amazing and not as hard to get into as long as you have applied for a house key on the website and adhere to your average club dress code. Matt, I think you wrote an article about it or were there. Do you concur?
    Last edited by ShannonSoBe; 10-13-2014 at 11:08 PM.
    Jess likes this.

I don't go out as much as I used to, (resting my liver) but I go with people I know, or I know someone at the club. As for drinks... flask it!

Or pre game lol.
    Mario likes this.

Its all about the pregame. I got kicked out of Jazid for flasking it LOL. I went with friends for WMC when I was 21 on vacation here. Made the mistake of my friends and I just ordering just a sprite or water then filling our drinks in the bathroom from the gatorade bottles. They knew something was up with our drinks went from looking clear to purple magically. It was super dead, prob would have been easier if the place was packed. Its the first time I've ever been kicked out of anywhere and I felt half annoyed and half bad ass. Do you get street cred for being kicked out of a club? LOL!

ya Jess i rarely drink now either. Only if friends are down from NY usually

Are there any nice clubs in South Beach that feature EDM and don't have ridiculous lines and bouncer issues? I am traveling with my boyfriend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast