Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matt Meltzer

Thread: Yet another Bachelor Party in Miami

New User

Default Yet another Bachelor Party in Miami

Here it is !! I've read most of the threads on bachelors (very good info) but I am missing some info ! WE are a group of 7 guys aging from 25 to 34.

We are coming in may 15th to may 18th, rented an appartment and are looking for some good nights out... Having good food and go out !

We're not so much about big clubs, but I guess we have to see one since we'll be in South Beach. The thing is, we are not into spending 5k for that ! I mean, I understand (kinda) the prices to be higher for a group of guys (7) and all... but 5k ?? I don't see the "value" there.

In your opinion should/could we hit a club (space?) later (2 or 3am) and get some of the experience out of it ? Or the only way to do it is to get bottle service ? Or better plan to experience the club scene ?

We are not so much into strip club either (we are from Québec/canada and the strip clubs are probably a whole lot better here ). We would rather be with and see some cool people we can actually talk and have fun with !! Where would that be ?

We will probably try the clevelander for some day time fun and maybe set up a tour (swaps ?) and try to go to the beach a little... Is the clevelander an ok place for us ?

Default Re: Yet another Bachelor Party in Miami

Yes, the Clevelander is great for a bachelor party. Fun, day drinking environment. Laid back. Not cheap but you can go and have fun and not worry about being 7 guys.

As for the club, LIV or Mansion or Story isn't gonna happen without dropping big dollars on bottles (likely two if it's a slow night) and that could be VERY expensive. And, you're right, not much of a value. And if you call a promoter and ask them for a reservation for that many guys they may well hang up on you. Either way, you're out several grand and the club experience here, IMO, sucks. Lots of girls who won't talk to you, guys trying to show off, and too loud to conversate with your buddies.

Space IS an option, as your group could get in. But that place gets ghetto real fast on the wrong nights. And there's no way to know what night that is.

E11even might be your best move. It's a psuedo-strip club that feels more like a nightclub, just with topless girls and buck-tucking instead of go-go dancers. Normal girls actually go there too, so it has a decent ratio. But a group of guys can easily get in.

Are you here on Sunday? Shore Club has a great pool party too. Not Vegas-like by any stretch, but definitely the best in Miami.
    Jess likes this.

New User

Thanks for all the info Matt. I get it for the club experience, we're not into guys showing off and girls too cool to talk to you unless you have 3 Dom Perignon on the table !! Anyways, that's not exclusive to Miami, the same can/does happen in Montreal also !

We are in miami on sunday ! So we'll check out Shore Club. Is it a good idea to reserve something or just get in around 5 or 6pm ?

Do you have any info on some cool bars that we could try out ? Not the big clubs but some "in-between" types ?

Thanks again for the info !

5 or 6? Dude it's a POOL party. Get there earlier. 3 or so should be good, maybe a little before.

As for cool bars, I'm a fan of Regent Cocktail club. Great drinks and they have a great vibe. Broken Shaker too. If you want beer The Abbey is a lot of fun, and for selection there's Yard House. It's a chain, but they've got a million beers there.

At 6 that pool party is OVER. Try 1-2pm.