Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Wife 40th birthday surprise

Hi,

I am new on the site (joined today). Anyway, I am surprising my wife with a trip to South Beach from 7/1-7/6. I think we are going to stay at SLS, but not confirmed. I know it will probably be a busy weekend since it is July 4th, but I was hoping to go to Story on Friday and/or Liv on Saturday night. I know Liv will be insane because Tiesto is there. Not bragging, but my wife is hot and knows how to dress..we typically don't have any issues getting into clubs in NYC. But, never having been to Miami I don't want to have to stand around with her for hours on end. Also, not really going to do bottle service since only the 2 of us.

Is there any recommended promoters I can contact?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Default Re: Wife 40th birthday surprise

Hi Frank.

I think Tiesto night will be crazy so if you don't buy tickets in advance you won't get in. My best advice is go on Instagram and hashtag #miamipromoter and see who you find. I don't know any promoters for Liv unfortunately as that club is more hassle than it's worth.

Im sure your trip will be awesome and Story is far easier to get in to. Just go early when you go out. If you turn up at 1am it's a lot harder to get in.

Yeah I'd say buy tickets ahead of time for Tiesto. It won't guarantee you won't wait, but it will guarantee you get in with a relative minimum of bullshit. Relative minimum, it's still South Beach.

Past that, yeah, Story is a better bet but if you really wanna see Tiesto then pre-purchased tickets is the way to go.

New User

How is Mansion these days? Would Story be a good call on Friday and maybe Mansion on Saturday?

Mansion is an older club with a younger crowd. It's smaller too, a lot smaller than Story.

Really? I always thought of Mansion as being huge. It's an old movie theater, so they've got a decent amount of space. But I could be wrong. I haven't been to Story a whole lot since it became Story. I remember the old Opium not being terribly large.

Irregadlessly, both sound like solid options.