we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jess
  • 1 Post By Matt Meltzer

Thread: Bottle service at Liv/Mansion for Bachelorette Party

New User

Default Bottle service at Liv/Mansion for Bachelorette Party

Hi

Me and group of 4 girls are planning for a bachelorette party in Miami for July 23rd. We are considering bottle service at Liv or Mansion.

Could you please answer few questions about table service
    How much it costs and what does it include.
    I also want to know if it includes the price of the bottle or we do we have to purchase the bottle separately apart from the table service,
    Would there be any other additional minimum cost at the bar.

I am checked a few website which offer bachelorette packages, but they are not directly connected to the clubs, there are external parties offering services like free entry and bottle service etc, how reasonable is it to purchase one of these packages compared to contacting the clubs directly.
    Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Bottle service at Liv/Mansion for Bachelorette Party

Your best bet is really to contact a promoter. Jackie Richie works a lot with people from this site. But Jess probably knows more of those people than I do, or at least how to contact them. With a group of girls, the process is a LOT easier.

That said, you don't really need to do bottles if your group is female if you want to get in. Drinks - individual drinks, even if you have to pay for them - will probably end up being cheaper, unless you all are like pro drinkers.

That said, if you just wanna have your own table or whatever, the price does include the bottle yes. Typically it's laid out as a minimum or something. Like you have to spend $1000 to get a table for four people. You can spend that however you see fit, but $500 for a bottle is on the lower end. Then they add in tax and a 20% gratuity. There's no cost after that, but that's a big cost to begin with.

It includes mixers, typically OJ, Cranberry, tonic and soda, maybe some Red Bulls too. Coke (the soda) if you want it is available. It also includes a table. Just be forewarned once you finish one bottle, even if you've reached your minimum, they expect you to order more. If you don't they may ask you to leave so they can turn over the table. Just like at a restaurant. So, pro tip, drink slow.

New User

Thanks much Matt.

It would be great if I could get any contact information or name of a particular promoter. The only reason we want to go for bottle service is that we want to get in without the long wait lines and have a table for ourselves, but pretty much all the girls in the group are light drinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    Your best bet is really to contact a promoter. Jackie Richie works a lot with people from this site. But Jess probably knows more of those people than I do, or at least how to contact them. With a group of girls, the process is a LOT easier.

That said, you don't really need to do bottles if your group is female if you want to get in. Drinks - individual drinks, even if you have to pay for them - will probably end up being cheaper, unless you all are like pro drinkers.

That said, if you just wanna have your own table or whatever, the price does include the bottle yes. Typically it's laid out as a minimum or something. Like you have to spend $1000 to get a table for four people. You can spend that however you see fit, but $500 for a bottle is on the lower end. Then they add in tax and a 20% gratuity. There's no cost after that, but that's a big cost to begin with.

It includes mixers, typically OJ, Cranberry, tonic and soda, maybe some Red Bulls too. Coke (the soda) if you want it is available. It also includes a table. Just be forewarned once you finish one bottle, even if you've reached your minimum, they expect you to order more. If you don't they may ask you to leave so they can turn over the table. Just like at a restaurant. So, pro tip, drink slow.

Sadly I don't know a ton of promoters, Jess you know anyone you could refer?

Jackie Richie is your girl. Find her on IG or twitter, and her phone number is on the page.

or email jackie@guerramarketing.com and say you are from this website
    Matt Meltzer likes this.

New User

Thank you so much Jess

I actually had dinner with Jackie the other night, randomly. She's awesome.
    Jess likes this.