Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Miami Beach help this weekend July 22nd-25th

Hey all,

I'm going with 6 other guys and staying at the Alexander Resort up in Mid Beach from Friday til Monday for my 21st birthday. I was wondering if anybody could point us in the right direction as to getting in to a good nightclub. 4 of us are 21+ while the other 3 are 20 but look 21, with good ID's. We have eventbrite tickets to ICON on Friday if that helps. Do you have to buy tickets in advance to most night clubs? will that get us by the wait? Could anybody hook it up with a promoter? Thank you

New User

Default Re: Miami Beach help this weekend July 22nd-25th

Some of my friends went there and they shared their ultimate experience about how much they enjoyed there. They told me that the beaches and resotrs are so beautiful. They found some best nightclubs in mid beach Miami. If you're looking for rock, hip-hop, or EDM; whether you're looking to down a beer or sip expensive champagne; whether you're dressed to the nines or keeping it casual, Mid Beach is the place to go when it's time to get shit poppin'. Here are the list of some amazing Night Club Disc.

1. Mokai Lounge:-
    It is famous for stylish crowd parties to a variety of music at this small, glamorous space with chandelier pit. You can enjoy VIP Nightclub and Lounge serving up the hottest Miami Beach nightlife.

2. LIV:- This nightclub is so trendy, opulent Fontainebleau Hotel club where DJs spin at parties that attract celebs & VIPs.

3. MyntLounge:- Is also Sleek, elegant nightlife icon is renovated yearly to draw top DJs, celebrities & high-rollers.

Mokia and Mynt are in South Beach, not Mid beach...

New User

As far as getting into these places though... is it possible to buy tickets in advance and still get denied at the door? Not sure exactly how it works. Dont want to go and get stuck without a fun Miami style place to drink

Quote Originally Posted by brownbear95 View Post
    As far as getting into these places though... is it possible to buy tickets in advance and still get denied at the door? Not sure exactly how it works. Dont want to go and get stuck without a fun Miami style place to drink
    You won't get DENIED at the door (unless your friends' IDs don't work, no money back in that case) per se. But you may get held up there for a loooooong time because you're a group of dudes. Getting in 5 guys deep is a tall order and not likely most places without buying a bottle. With tickets, you'll get in eventually, but it might be a long wait. My advice is to get there early, like before they open, and just deal with being in empty club. Even then, expect to wait an hour or so.

You do not need tickets to get in, no. But they definitely help your cause.

New User

Matt appreciate the answer. How do I go about buying a bottle prior to getting in? Would I have to reserve a table? Or do I pay at the door/tell the bouncer? Thanks again

Just want to add that I would not recommend Mokai.

Mynt is kind of okay, but just to small / crowded for my taste.

You can buy tickets for places like Liv, Icon and Story which will get you in without any problems - it is definitely recommended to do so if you are 5 guys.

You could also go to E11even.