Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Miami nightlife in the summer & questions

Hello all,
    So this situation is this, I live in Florida, but up north a bit, but moved here a year ago from Ireland, so haven't been to Miami and don't really go clubbing, in fact the last time I went clubbing was in Dublin, Ireland over a year ago, Dublin isn't exactly as exclusive as Miami so... I need help.

My friend from back home is coming to visit the US end of August, he actually works in the oil fields in Iraq, so is looking to blow off some steam and visit me. I want to show him a good time. My friend also broke up with his GF, so bare that in mind.

So we're going to come down for a weekend, maybe a Fri to Sun or Thurs to Sat, the drive is only 2 hours so we'll get a hotel/hostel on south beach and keep the car parked there for the weekend.

My main question is, we're 2 guys, how difficult will it be to get into clubs, we're well dressed, not horrible looking guys, with decent personalities and pretty outgoing, so can chat up bouncers, groups of girls reasonably easy.

What clubs would you guys recommend, I will have no doubt he wants to try pull some birds, whereas I'm married so I just want to sit and drink (as I never get the opportunity to party anymore haha) and what sort of price as we looking at... money isn't too much of a biggie, but don't want to pay like 50+ bucks to get into a place to pay 20+ a drink. So with that in mind, where would be good to go?

Btw, we're both 26!

As for, the seedy part, I've no doubt he wants to go to some strippers, so can anyone reccommend a place that would be good but also has a bar, where I can sit at and not be "bothered" by strippers, as I don't really want a lap dance.

Any other tips and advice would be great, oh like where we could "pre game" get some cheapers beers and stuff before blowing a load on clubs...

We had considered bottle service, but I read it was a min 1k, so thats not happening haha

Thanks a lot

Tim

Default Re: Miami nightlife in the summer & questions

Hey Tim! What a sweet post, trying to be a good friend, but wife at home means you still have to be good husband!

I'd suggest E11even, it is a strip club but its more like a regular nightclub. You can sit at the bar and no one is bothered by lap dances as they are not in the main area. Plus its no prob for guys to get in as it is a strip club of sorts. E11even is downtown. If you want Miami Beach, start at the Cleveland for cheap drinks -ish and fun.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Hey Tim! What a sweet post, trying to be a good friend, but wife at home means you still have to be good husband!

I'd suggest E11even, it is a strip club but its more like a regular nightclub. You can sit at the bar and no one is bothered by lap dances as they are not in the main area. Plus its no prob for guys to get in as it is a strip club of sorts. E11even is downtown. If you want Miami Beach, start at the Cleveland for cheap drinks -ish and fun.
    Hi Miss Jess, thanks a million for the response, truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day there now.

E11even looks/sounds good to me now, I read it was an after hours club, is that right? So we'd maybe be better of bar hopping and checking out the Cleveland then getting an uber to E11even?

In your experience what night are the best there, Fri or Sat? Should the entry be a wee bit cheaper now its summer, or do I still expect $40 entry charge (read that on an online review)

Really appreciate your help, we're thinking of staying either downtown or on the beach, but it looks like hotels don't come with parking on the beach!!

Hope you're having a lovely day!

Quote Originally Posted by timbotx View Post
    Hi Miss Jess, thanks a million for the response, truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day there now.

E11even looks/sounds good to me now, I read it was an after hours club, is that right? So we'd maybe be better of bar hopping and checking out the Cleveland then getting an uber to E11even?
    Its actually a 24 hour club..I believe the only one in Miami. They have a top notch restaurant on the roof as well, not officially part of the club.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Middleton View Post
    Its actually a 24 hour club..I believe the only one in Miami. They have a top notch restaurant on the roof as well, not officially part of the club.
    Thank you sir! 24 hour alcohol is music to an Irishman's ears