Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Best places to party in Miami

Hi all,

I am traveling over from London to Miami in September, for 3 days (2 nights), what nights are the best to party and where are the best places to go?

Thanks

Rico

New User

Any night except for Wednesday and wherever you can find fine ladies to get you to the front of the line. Or bring enough $$$ to get table service.

;-)

Preferred Member

Hi Rico,

Since you're a Brit, I'd suggest going to some of our Irish Pubs. My favorite is Waxy O'Conners on 13th and Washington. The Playwright Irish Pub is across the street from Waxy's. I think you should also experience some of our Latin culture by going to Macarena (Sat nights), Macondo (Fri & Sat), or Santo (Thursday), though I'm not sure it's your cup of tea. Another cool place is Buck 15 which plays 80s/90s music (behind Lincoln on Meridian) or Love/Hate on 5th and Washington.

There are soo many places to go out down here that I'm sure you will have a great time. Are you coming solo or with your blokes??

Pris

New User

Hi Priscila,

Thanks for the information I will definately check out Waxy O'Conners, I believe they show English football there aswell so that would please us !!!

I am coming down with 5 friends, we are all single and in our late 20's, mainly looking for somewhere to drink, have a dance and basically experience the whole Miami nightlife !!!

Rico

Preferred Member

Rico,

Waxy's definitely has the football games, so does the Playwright. Even if the game is at 7am US time, there are people who wake up that early to watch it and it's kind of fun. My team is Chelsea but I haven't yet been able to make it to watch one match. I used to work at the Playwright and got to sort of watch the games. Sometimes it gets really roudy and fun like if Chelsea plays Arsenal.

If you blokes are here past a Sunday, check out Nikki beach (1st and Ocean) on Sunday afternoons after the beach. It's a really cool place, great atmosphere, they have a big buffet for I think $25/pp. Also on Sat or Sun, go to the Brazilian beach on 3rd and Ocean so you guys can see the brazilian babes enjoying the sun. It will be an eye full ;)

New User

Hi Priscila,

We are split between Spurs and Arsenal, so we are hoping to catch some of the games while in the States !!! - you should definately come over to England and experience a game, nothing better than the atmosphere at a top premiership game :)

We are thinking of coming down either on a Saturday or Sunday, so looks like we will be around for the beach party, the thought and sound of Brazilian women sunning themselves would definately appeal to all us lads !!! ;)

Which is the best night to party in South Beach ?

Rico

Preferred Member

I would kill to be able to watch a match in England. My ex now lives there and has had the opportunity to do so. He's also a Chelsea fan. I got it from him ;)

The best nights to party in SoBe are Thursday-Sunday. Thursday try going to Mokai. Friday and Saturday anywhere you go will be super fun. Try to check out some of the hotel bars too as they are really popular and you may get a glance of some celebs, like Delano and Shore Club. Sunday def 3rd street beach, then right after Nikki Beach.

Gives us a shout when you're in town and I'll come meet up for a footbal match at Waxys.
    Pris

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Ahack
    Any night except for Wednesday and wherever you can find fine ladies to get you to the front of the line. Or bring enough $$$ to get table service.

;-)
    hello,

i will be in Miami this wknd, anyone know where i can score charlie near the calle 8 area??

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, dennisdejesus, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

Do you see the search box at the top of the page? Try searching for [buying drugs]. You'll find an article with a list of places on the Beach.

Preferred Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Hi, dennisdejesus, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

Do you see the search box at the top of the page? Try searching for [buying drugs]. You'll find an article with a list of places on the Beach.
    That's freaking funny. I didn't realize you had someone write about THAT too! LOL.

Dennis as far as scoring down here, I hear that club bathrooms work. But I would be extremely careful if I were you. There is a lot of cut crap out there which can make you very very sick. I've had friends buy E during WMC this past one and they were destroyed the next day from all the shit the manufacturer put in it.

Unless you know someone local that has someone they trust, don't buy that off anyone you don't know. Big NO NO. You never know what's in it or who is the person selling it. Don't risk your good times out over something like that.

New User

Nikki Beach is great on Sundays (and if you are lucky u can spot some topless babes while enjoying a great mimosa). Cost is more like $30 p/person but so worth it. Lincoln Road is also another hot spot on the weekends. Grab a bite to eat and a drink from one of the local bars, so many to choose from so its hard to decide.

Nikki Beach Brunch is $32.95++ (doesn't include anything to drink). I just thought I'd throw that in case anyone's on a budget. ;-)

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Nikki Beach Brunch is $32.95++ (doesn't include anything to drink). I just thought I'd throw that in case anyone's on a budget. ;-)
    Thanks but it's soooo worth it... :-) A must see if coming down to sobe.