Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New User

Default Will my fake ID pass?

I'm going down to Miami this week and have a ok fake but its a state residence not a license. If I'm going with three other guys who are over 21, will I still be given problems when I try to get in and also which clubs would this work with.

If it's actually a fake ID it won't work anywhere that is a real club. If it is a real ID with someone else on it, you should be ok. But usually bouncers can spot fakes. You're going to be safer going to dive bars and the like.
    Of course, given that it's been a week I could look totaly clueless right now, so let me know how it went.

Suzanne C

Hey Jose_6729 and welcome to the forums.

Did it work?

What does your ID look like? Can you paste it in a response?

New User

Everything actually went well. I ended up buying a different fake id while i was down there. It was defiantly better but still had some definite flaws. I got into a bunch of smaller clubs and bars which still weren't dive bars and also got into mansion Thursday night. I can't post what the id looks like cause i have no scanner sorry.

Suzanne C

You got it down here Jose?!?!?!

Did you know a local or how did you get it?

It would be interesting to know where to get one*...

* I'm not asking for names here...just curious as to how you went about the whole process.

You interested in a fake ID, Suzy? I've been considering one for Gainesville too that says I'm 24. The girls have picked up on my age lying. Not good.

Yeah, souds about right that a fake would work at smaller clubs and off nights at big places. Which small clubs did it work at?

New User

Hey im going down to miami from michigan on thursday and i have my sisters id. I am 20 and she is 22 and we always get asked if we are twins, here hair is darker than mine in the id but do you think i can get into the bars down there? Do they scan or anything? and what is the worse thing that can happen? oh and i also have another form of id of hers without a picture.. will that help

Santana

Hey Sarahlynn059!!!

I think that if you and you sister look alike you may be able to pull it off. There are some clubs that scan but if its a real ID you shouldn't have a problem. I heard some doormen actually test you on information on the ID to try to catch you if they think it's not your ID.

I think the worst that will happened is they tell you to get lost. Another form of ID without a picture would not work. That might just make it look more suspicious.

Well good luck on your clubbing! :)

New User

Will her id scan if she went to the secretary of state and got a new one? I mean if they ask me any question i am her sister, i think i know everything

when i used to do bar security the easiest way to catch someone with a real, yet fake (as in not them) ID is to ask to see a bank card also. I would catch so many girls that way trying to use their older sisters or a friend who looks like them IDs to get in. Then i would take the ID and tell them to get lost.

New User

so your saying if they ask me for a bank card or any other card i shouldn't give it to them?

Hi Sarahlynn, I'm from Michigan too!

I visited South Beach for my spring break last year and used a fake ID as well (it was a real Michigan ID, just not me). My ID worked at all the big clubs, Mansion, Cameo and Opium, and I really didn't have a any trouble with it. I'm not saying you won't have any problems, but I got the impression that being a girl in general it was much easier to use a fake ID down there. Also, if your sister went to the Michigan SOS to get a new ID, the old one she gave you will still scan.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlynn059
    so your saying if they ask me for a bank card or any other card i shouldn't give it to them?
    Not if the names dont match.

The main things i looked at when i checked IDs was the birth date obviously. Then height, weight and eye color. So many girls would come with an ID that the pic looked like them till you notice that it says the girl in the ID is like 4'10'' 150lbs and standing in front of you is a 5'6'' 110lb girl.

But If a girl came up to me with her sisters/friends real ID and i thought for whatever reason that it wasnt her the easiest and fastest way for me to find out is to ask to see her debit/credit/student card. Anyone can remember the info on a ID card so asking about dates and addresses isnt really that effective. But if she cant produce a bank card/student card with the same name then something is up and i dont buy the whole "i dont have my bank card on me" story.

So i would take the ID and tell them to move on. Sometimes they would continue to insist that it was her ID and to give it back so i would then tell them "ok lets call the cops then to check it" and that would be more then enough to get them to leave. And in the extreme case that i am wrong and it is her and she doesnt have any other type of ID/card with her name on it then she should have no problem with the cops coming to verify it.

Basically what im saying is if the doorman is competant you aint getting past them and i would think a doorman at a major club in Miami is probably better then i was working at a college bar.

New User

ahh thank you so much msugirl.. haha and by the way i go to michigan state as well! :)

No problem....I was so nervous to try it out down there but most restaurants never carded us at all (I was with 3 other girls, and only one was 21). We went to Mansion 3 times and the doormen were always so busy I think they were the most lax on IDs out of all the clubs we went to, in my opinion. I'm headed down there for this spring break too, we're leaving on Monday though, I can't wait! :-)

New User

Default Re: Will my fake ID pass?

My fake ID works everytime! It has legit holograms, by legit this thing is damn authentic and it scans too. It was a little pricey $160 but they say the holograms are expensive to get, I bet these guys have a hook up at the DMV lol. I hit up the clubs in SB all the time and have not had one prob.

New User

hey Canes2014, im going to miami beach july 10 and i was wondering if i could get an id from those guys

New User

hey canes2014, i'm interested in one.

New User

hey i'm from iceland and going for 4 weeks with my friend and i'd like this fake ID is it hard to get one ?

Hey people, it's your friendly moderator here. We can't condone the selling of fake IDs on this website. If you do anything please do it privately off this board. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast