Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Halloween Party Ideas

So I totally have the idea stuck in my head of having a HUGE Halloween party.

There is this one CRAZY warehouse in Aventura that is painted from floor to ceiling. EVERYTHING is painted. The place looks like this hippie acid trip exstacy extravaganza. I love it.... but I can't find it on google anywhere. The name is ________ Warehouse. Forgot the name of this mad house. :(

Can anyone help me with this or do you know what I'm talking about? It's like 1,100 to rent and I love it.

Once we figure out the time and place... I will let you all know. I'm tired of the Grove and South Beach already. Time for a new crazy change for Halloween....

Kristine, you're in luck! I happen to know the owners -- Bruce and Carol Grayson. They are just as groovy as their artwork! The place you are looking for is called The Wherehouse 2016.

Kristine - I am so in if you need help planning... I could totally use a break from Lincoln!

Sounds like a great idea. I LOVE Halloween - it's my favorite holiday.

But this year, I will be out of town the weekend prior, and I have my son day of. So partying will be nonexistent for me.

Ok Maria sooooo.... I totally just freaked out that you know the place.

I just disconnected my laptop and went running around all over the hotel lobby to show everyone the place.

I want to have my party there but my sister informed me of the cost.... A bit out of my budget. I wish we could plan a huge party. Maybe charging for enterance and turning it in to a huge party/club type of thing can help cover the rental fee?

Help me ladies.... (and gents if you wan to chime in)

Where should we have our party? I have my costume ready to go. Rebecca.... Let's do this!

Kristine - If you can put everything on a credit card and charge 20$ at the door you'll be sure to make more than your money back if enough people show up... you'll need to hire bartenders, rent things, etc... There are rental places all over the beach.Doesn't sound like you'd need too much for decorations since the place is so crazy but maybe still something....Need to make up invite postcards....Hand them out on the beach, mail to everyone we know, etc.... I knew of these kids who were fire dancers who live just north of Boca... Give me some time and I will think of their names....

If you look at this page: http://www.wherehouse2016.com/options.html it looks like they can hook you up with everything. I assume you would pay them one price (higher than just a renal fee, of course) and they contract everything. That's my guess.

I can only imagine the tab on a party like! I think you definitely WILL have to charge people to be able to make it happen.

The response I am receiving from people I have told is.... "Aventura is too far, drinking and driving all the way back home from there won't work"

Maybe I need to change my game plan to another location!

I am moving to Everglades on the Bay later this year, I wish it would open up in time for Halloween!!! The pool floor is going to be AMAZING. They have a tiki bar and resturant there already so it would save on costs that's for sure!

:( I live in Miami Shores, so it would be closer than the beach for me but oh well...

Maybe I can talk to a few limo companies and have them help me. I know a few very close contacts but maybe it'll be tough on Halloween to have complimentary buses :(

Maybe charge people if they decide to use the buses.... I can try to make this work.

I am now leading towards Voyage in Brickell.... There are no known halloween parties in the downtown and Brickell areas... maybe we can start one.

fyi - Voyage is where the old Bricks nightclub was.

Anyone have connections there?

Hey Kristine,

Let me know if I can help. I live a few blocks away which will make it easier...

I just spoke with Victor Ramos from Voyage (66 sw 6 st) and he gave my party idea an OK. If we want, this party can really go ALL OUT. They purchased the location in front of them so they can even have a legal block party. 3000 people can party happily....

I have a meeting with them on Thursday but the idea is pretty much set.

Promoters..... we need your help getting this out there.

Our party will be shared with the Official 944 Magazine Halloween Party which will feature a live photo shoot on the terrace.

Get your costumes ready.... we're having a Halloween Party on the 31st! :vampire:

Katalina, I have a meeting with them on Thursday. I really would like to bring someone with me because I know nothing about club parties.

If you work tomorrow, I will see you then because for sure I don't want to go into the meeting with the GM and everyone, not knowing anything.

Damn, This may be worth a 4th Miami trip of the semester. I swear I should just have kept my apartment there for the school year.

If you let me know in advance I can try to hook you up with a Marriott. The rates go as low as $35.... ask Suzy, she experienced the Marriott hook-up. :)

I say this party will be worth people coming in for. I spoke with a few friends and this invite is going to be sent EVERYWHEREEE. Dee, the concierge liaison, will be sending the invite to her 800+ contact distribution list. Also need to speak with Fabiana the concierge liaison. Then we have the concierges from the association which can tell their guests, flyers all over.... The best for last, our lovely readers on mb411 can spread the word. The club name might be changed to Club 666 (after their street adress) which will be fun for Halloween! 944 Mag in conjunction with my crazy amounts of contacts are bound to have an amazing turn out. Let's party like it's 19-9-9!!

The meeting is set for Thursday. I know nothing about club parties so hopefully this goes okay. I asked Dee what I should do/bring to be prepared so atleast I know a little bit of what I need to bring to the table.

I just found out 90 Degree will also be having a Halloween Party (it's on ne 11 st by Space) but booooo.... they won't be as much fun as Voyage. When I went to 90 Degree there was literally about 30 people there... For the whole night.

The DJ at Voyage is Kid Nemesis which plays basically open format. Awesome DJ

Thanks, Kristine. I got a few people to stay with down here, but once I inevitably piss them all of enough that I am no longer welcome in their homes, I'll for sure let you know. Should be around mid-November.

I'm nervous for this afternoon!!! I'd be a bad promoter, I'm thinking about everything too much. lol. My small Halloween idea turned into this huge thing now....

Gus and Michelle don't forget you're coming with me, PLLEEEAASSEEEE!!!

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Don't be nervous Kristine.

I'm excited about the Party. Thanks for taking the invective to get it going. We'll put a banner on the site to spread the word.

Michelle and I will be there, today. =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast