Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New User

Default How much do strip club dancers make?

Hi guys,

I have been enjoying some of your posts. I had a question (yes another one) about the strip clubs. I was wondering if there are any dancers on here or anyone who knows, dollar wise, what is being taken home now. I mean just dancing, none of the "extra". And is it possible to make decent money just dancing.

I worked at Cafe Risque and got spoiled there. Short shifts, pretty good money, and no touching. We had lap dances, but bottoms on and no touching. Full nudity on the stage. Is there something similar to that in the miami area.

I live in Orlando now and am thinking about going to miami on the weekends to work. But I don't know dollar-wise what is going on over there. I have been told Goldrush and Tootsies. But I have been to Tootsies and they do all kinds of crazy stuff on the poles. I am not that into the pole work.

I am looking for the best place to make pretty good money. Ideally not having to be "hands on". So any info would be greatly appreciated...how long are shifts? what are the shifts? can you leave when you want? stage time required? house fees? most importantly money money money...what is the average? Is it slow there too?

Thanks so much guys!

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi chopichops, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Recently, I met a few dancers from Club Madonna in South Beach, and they were all disappointed with the money they were making.

I also met a few ladies from The Doll House in North Miami Beach. Although they didn't tell me how much they made, they all were happy with the owners and how the club was run.

Hopefully, someone here will have better insight into how much dancers in Miami make on average.

Can you tell us much you were you making at Cafe Risque on a good night?

Related info

The Official Guide to Miami Strip Clubs and Topless Bars

chopichops, how come you are considering Miami instead of Tampa? The clubs over there are typically a little nicer, the clientele a little less, shall we say, demanding, and the cost of living is less so your strip club dollars go further. Admittedly, I have been to far more Miami clubs than Tampa, but I'm wondering your logic here.

And how are the girls at Risque? been up here a year and still have yet to go.

How much money would a gal have to make to make the commute worthwhile?

New User

Hi guys. Thanks for the response. I am heading to Miami this weekend actually. The reason I was thinking Miami instead of Tampa, is because in Tampa, from what I have seen the few times I have been there, the girls are a lot "friendlier" and maybe a little trashier. I am sure it isn't every night and, of course, not every girl or club. But the few clubs I have been to in Miami seemed more upscale. I don't know...

I loved Cafe Risque. But it got slower there, as most of the customers are just passing by. With gas prices being higher, many people have elected to cut out some of the visits to Cafe and so money isn't as readily available. Management is pretty good as well. The food is awesome. The shifts there are only 4 hrs so you have to get while you can. The most I have made there was $700 one afternoon, but that is only one time and because of one customer. The rest of the time a "good" shift is anywhere from $200-$300. Remember there is no contact with hands. The only contact is lap dances but booty shorts are worn. The management is very strict about that and has cameras in each booth that faces only the dancer (so the customer isnt on camera) and it is monitored but not taped.

But as of lately, even with the good season (being football season for UF)it's been a bit slow.

I have heard from a friend of a friend (that type of thing) that dancers in Miami can do around $800 a night. But I don't know how much they were doing for that $800, ya know? I have read the strip club guide, and it is great. Obviously it comes from a customer point of view so I was having a hard time deciding. When I get down there, I will check out a few of your best from the guide and go from there.

From the girls I talked to while researching that article, on a good night at one of the bigger clubs like Tootsies or Scarletts or Cheetah or even Gold Rush, yeah, you CAN make $800 (or more) without providing "extras." However, hands-on dances there are the norm, and most of the girls I met who said they made in that range were doing full nude friciton dances and allowing the customers (ok, me) to touch anywhere except between the legs (this is stated befre the dance, BTW, I am NEVER one to try that with a stripper). I don't know if that's always true, but from talking to the girls, that's how the money gets made. Of course, you have your champagne room stuff as well, but that's about it.

When do you work at Risque? And what is your stagename? I've been meaning to check that place out for like a year, and this might give me an excuse. I have heard the food is actually pretty good. PM me if you don't want that info on the forum, but by all means feel free to post it here as well.

Hi Chopichops!

How did your week end in South Beach go? I'm curious to know how much $ can be made in a week end...

In my day, it was about $2500 a night....

Gheez, I'm in the wrong line of work :down:

A night??? That's 5000$ for a weekend. That's 20 000$ a month = 240 000$ a year. I really should get implants and strip then.
    I mean really!

Quote Originally Posted by Tere
    $2500?! Dude, even the best girls in Vegas, who aren't whoring, don't make that. Or at least, that was the case in '04 when I was running with that crowd.

I think that number is a bit inflated. Hold off on those implants.

:lol:

That made me laugh outloud at work. Bad Matt!

Well, thanks, I guess.

Guess I was just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer
    $2500?! Dude, even the best girls in Vegas, who aren't whoring, don't make that. Or at least, that was the case in '04 when I was running with that crowd.

I think that number is a bit inflated. Hold off on those implants.

Of course, those were the heddy days of the dot-com boom, and my geeky tech-girl bit was a hit with the newly rich tech boys.

Gus

Of course, those were the heddy days of the dot-com boom, and my geeky tech-girl bit was a hit with the newly rich tech boys.
    From what I hear, it's still a hit. ;)

New User

I am a sexy curvier girl with no implants.. i do well up here when i dance in toronto, however im wondering what kind of girls they look for in south beach and how well would i be welcomed if i went to dance down there...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

aww you're pretty. I mean that in a nice compliment kind of way. No lady liking for me!

I think you'll do just fine here. Curvier = good. As much as they say being pencil thin is the sexy thing... Men like to see some curves!!

I saw a girl at BT's once that looked like a baby giraffe. She had NO CURVES and it was actually comical to see her climbing the pole.

Gus

Very pretty picture, goingtomiami!

New User

Are there more of the Gentle Mans club. cigar lounge, cabaret type places? i think i would do much better at a place like that rather than try to fit in with beach barbie and her friends..no offence to them.. but thats more my scene

Second Q is because of the latest recession do you feel people are still spending $$s at the clubs..how much would you think i would make comfortably in a night?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast