Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clubbing tips

By the way: please read the original club info and take the advice with a grain of salt.... Some of the places have closed/ are not the hot spots anymore. In case you need updated spots, checkout the different posts under this section... we always talk about the new, fun places to visit.

New User

Kristine, TequilaMan and Gus, thanks for the great advice!!
    My buddy and I are coming to south beach from april 30th to may 4th. We are planning on checking out prive and space on sat night. Friday, thinking about mansion or somewhere in coconut grove (open to suggestions).

Can you guys recommend some places to check out on Thursday and Sunday night?

-umair

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, umair, welcome to Miami Beach 411.

FYI, Prive closed down a few wees ago.

Cameo is a fun place to go, before going to Space.

There's not much going on in the Grove night.

Don't forget about Nikki Beach.

New User

great info on here, just lookin for little help , myself and 3 other guys all 22/23 are heading to miami from England and were tryin to figure out wheres good to go in september and wat kinda dress code do the bars have there shoes and collar shirts etc? anyone that could help me out that would be great. thanks, josh.

New User

Hi...I'm heading down to SoBe on Sat night with a few friends to celebrate (although a tad early) my dirty 30 b-day. Looking for a fun club, to help bring my 20's to an end. Hoping to avoid a line / cover as well. Any help would greatly be appreciated...or even suggestions as to where to go. I was thinking Mansion, but just can't decide. Thanks! Nicole

Wow.. This is a great list of clubs and information the orinal poster posted.. Anyway, to get someone who knows the Current club scene to update this list?
    I handle some vacation rentals and guests are constantly asking me about night clubs.

New User

could you help me out then sunspot rentals? for few things i asked before , or anyone i could email about it ?

again any info would be much appreciated,

thanks

josh.

Josh, bars do not generally have much of a dresscode. The nightclubs is where things change and the door policy becomes a bit strict. The dresscode for nightclubs has been discussed here more than enough times. Use the search field on the top right of our site, this will allow you to search all content on our site including the forums. It is very helpful towards searching older posts.

Sunspot, we post updated information frequently. It is scattered throughout this nightlife section. The latest post started it the Where to go and on what night thread... I suggest checking that out. I started it off with mainly hiphop/open format style venues. This helps because it is seperated by night of the week to visit a specific place!

I'm glad our info is able to help everyone and I agree, Tequila Man's info is great, but a bit outdated. We should try to change this frequently.... of course keeping the info on getting in bc it's great, but changing the venues every now and then as they come and go/ gain or lose popularity.

Josh,
    Kristine is right there are a lot of posts about dress code.. Generally since Miami Beach is a Beach Town few bars or restaurants have dress codes. Some may say no tank tops or flip flops. Night Clubs on the other hand are stricter.. The general rule with them is no T-shirts, Polo shirts or sneakers. Jeans are usually ok if your wearing a nice collared button up the front shirt long or short sleeved and nice shoes. It's all about looking good and trendy.. Heck you go to most clubs in a dress and if you looked good enough they would let you in.. LOL.. Or if you looked bad in a dress and were Dennis Rodman then they would also let you in.

Kristine,
    I saw your other posted and it's great. Are there any lists around for people not looking for hip hop/house? Maybe just dance music? The thing I like about Tequila man's list is he describes the people the cover, everyone.. It's really great..

Yeah, he put it in detail... It was really helpful :) (well... still is!)

I saw a thread the other day that was titled house music or something of sort... I haven't personally clicked on it since I don't know too much about the subject, but I'm sure it's about where to go for the best house music.

I know where the different types of music is played and on what nights they play it, but I figured it would be nicer if everyone could chime in with their choices in the Clubs and what nights to go thread. Some people are posting more options so I say in a few more days, it will be really helpful!

New User

Hey party animals,

I can help those that don't know where to go and how much to pay.
    We party every thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday at 10.30 pm at the hotel with unlimited drinks
    before the limosine pick us up around 12pm and drive us to the club where we get in without waiting in line
    or other stuff.
    So you drink, drive in the limosine, and get in the club without any trouble for just $30.

Thursday= INK club on Washington
    Friday= Dream club on Washinton
    Saturday= Cameo on Washinton
    Sunday= Nikki Beach Club on Ocean Drive

Hit me up if you wanna join

Guiliano
    305-721-9200

New User

cheers Guilliano, i may be callin you then bro come september which hotel are we talkin an do you know the prices to stay there , and what kinda clubs are these ones are they rnb, dance , electronica , rock ? were mostly lookin for rnb hiphop an anythin else

hit me back,

josh.

New User

EZVIP.COM.com is the first web portal of its kind to offer nightclub enthusiasts the option to pre-purchase admission, cocktails, and table service prior to arrival. EZ VIP ensures VIP treatment throughout the evening, providing table location, brand of liquor and the variety of mixers all to be pre-purchased on EzVip.com and relayed to club management. The staff, prepared accordingly, is on standby for your arrival. With a few clicks, you can find out where to go, what to expect and what it will cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Guiliano
    Hey party animals,

We party every thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday at 10.30 pm at the hotel with unlimited drinks
    before the limosine pick us up around 12pm and drive us to the club where we get in without waiting in line
    or other stuff.
    So you drink, drive in the limosine, and get in the club without any trouble for just $30.

Guiliano
    305-721-9200
    Really??? Well i may be calling you also LOL I will be in S.Beach next week Thurs. But like the other post, what hotel do you meet at before the limo comes? And there are no hidden charges? All you can drink 10:30-12 and with transportation, only for $30???

New User

Hey,

yes no hidden charges, everything for $30.
    Drinks, the limo ride, and club.
    We meet at Collins Ave & 17th.

Feel free to text me if you have any questions or wanna join.

Guiliano
    305-721-9200

Hi Josh,

As far as dress goes, I think a collared button down looks great with dark denim jeans and nice shoes. Wear a lightweight jacket only if you want to. Do you have the button down shirts with the stand up collar? I really love those- very European. Some guys wear a printed T-shirt and "dress" sneakers. Unfortunately the white bowling sneaker is popular around here.

I'm fairly certain the Ed Harvey Christian Adler trend is passe in England (or maybe it never made it in England), so there is no excuse for you and your friends to wear sparkle shirts. Sunday night at Niki Beach was so full of "sparkly boys" that I was blinded and had to leave.

I need to give credit to Jess for coining "sparkly boys"...I have a feeling I'll be using it a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by umair
    Kristine, TequilaMan and Gus, thanks for the great advice!!
    My buddy and I are coming to south beach from april 30th to may 4th. We are planning on checking out prive and space on sat night. Friday, thinking about mansion or somewhere in coconut grove (open to suggestions).

Can you guys recommend some places to check out on Thursday and Sunday night?

-umair

WOW same weekend I'll be there!! We also wana check out Space... I'm just gona go with the flow... LOL

New User

Hello,

iam a swedish girl that is going to Miami beach on saterday... would love to enjoy you to a party... could i call you?
    I am going to live on Washington Ave

Maria
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiliano
    Hey party animals,

or other stuff.

Guiliano
    305-721-9200

New User

lol liking the sparkly boys comment sungal , there big over here too but yea we have to wear button shirts and shoes everywhere we go in england so just be another nite for us , i think were defo gonna do this hotel drinkin thing for $30 that sounds good so if anyone else is around in mid sept then well see you there , thanks again to guiliano an sungal for the help hopefully catch you guys in sept or maybe there between may 10 - may 23.

later.

New User

Lots of good tips! But feeling a lil nervousnxious about going to Miami in July now...lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast