Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clubbing tips

Quote Originally Posted by Michele69
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by coach
    Hmmmm.....that was avoided like the plague...lol
    Dress nice and stand up straight. That's all. If you are really concerned, skip Set, Mokai, and Mynt. Get your concierge or Kristine to set you up. I cannot reiterate enough, dress nice. It doesn't have to cost a fortune, but it has to look nice. Attitude is much more important than being a perfect size 2. Think sexy and act sexy, and you will do fine.

I think I can manage that....ty!
    I'll drop the subject now...lol
    And don't be afraid of showing a little cleavage.

No worries there ;)

I can see that.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele69" date="1241648411
    Hmmmm.....that was avoided like the plague...lol
    Dress nice and stand up straight. That's all. If you are really concerned, skip Set, Mokai, and Mynt. Get your concierge or Kristine to set you up. I cannot reiterate enough, dress nice. It doesn't have to cost a fortune, but it has to look nice. Attitude is much more important than being a perfect size 2. Think sexy and act sexy, and you will do fine.

I think I can manage that....ty!
    I'll drop the subject now...lol
    And don't be afraid of showing a little cleavage.

LOL!...That pic isn't showing what I would call cleavage. Ok...this subject has taken a turn...lol
    Thanks for the advice tho...lol

No worries there ;)

I can see that.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Quote Originally Posted by UK24
    Hi everyone,

I'm coming to Miami on Saturday with my friend for a week, I was a bit concerned about nights out because I don't know any young, English lads who actually own a pair of slacks, but I'm working on that.

Does anyone know if there are any big nights planned anywhere between the 9th and the 18th of May? Its both of our first times visiting and want to make the most of it.

Also, slightly off topic but any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know of anywhere that would be showing Premier League Soccer on Monday afternoon on or near to South Beach?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Ha, I know, the dress codes here compared to the UK vary... But you should be fine wearing what you wear on a night out back home to a club.

I did see Roger Sanchez is playing Mansion Saturday May 16th.

And as for the football, there are a few Irish bars on South Beach and I am sure you'll find the game being shown in one of them.

Have fun!

Thanks for the advice, I know going to South Beach should take priority over the Soccer but some things are more important the life and death!

That Roger Sanchez night is pretty much our last night that we can go wild so it sounds perfect.

Thanks again.

Hey Michele,

I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier! I have no idea what size you are, honestly girls who are size 4 workout before they come here. Visitors seem to think there are so many "beautiful people", which is true, but it's also filled with locals and tourists. I go out a lot, and I do see people of all shapes and sizes...I was at the Delano the other night and I saw 2 plus size gals in beautiful Diane Von Furstenberg, 3/4 sleeve knee length wrap dresses with heels and nice accesories. They looked perfect!If you walk on Ocean Dr in the evening, you will see people who make bad clothing choices.

Why not do a "bikini bootcamp" type class before you come here in July, just to give yourself a confidence boost..

If you read my article below, you'll learn about local nightlife style, and it will answer your "What will I wear" question.

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/in...s/girls-guide/

New User

what kind of of clothes should u wear to night clubs like Space and Nocturnal? (new to miami and just turned 18)

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, model-type09. Click on the link, above your post. Sungal's article should give you a good idea of the type of clothes girls where at night.

Have fun!

New User

I have a question i would love for someone to answer from me. in chicago different night club websites offer promotional texts to your cell. such as say ontourage at the door for free entrance til 12 and ten dollars after. or girls free entrance all night. i wanna know who knows what website offer that. also per say if you go to crobar in chicago you can rsvp to get into for free til 11 sometimes 12. every club is like this. i need the insider knowledge cuz i just dont think girls should pay for entrance especially when ill be drinking a lot.

New User

Kristine i have a question for you. i know i have posted this but lets see maybe if you can answer me lol. in chicago you can get texts from clubs saying free entrance til 12 or u can actually rsvp on the website for that day. does the same work in miami. becuase i have no clue on how to find this. ne insight is appreciated. i am goin in dec just b4 xmas and id love to have a great time w the grls w out pay 20 plus for an entrance. so i am hoping the clubs do these texts etc. thxs and i hope you have a lovely day. jessy

the only venue I know off hand that does this is Space. They send you a text saying, "show tis text to get in free til 1am"

Other venues... just go through promoters to get you in free.

I know:

Mansion, SET, Louis, Aerobar, Mokai, LIV, KORE, Space, INK, Opium, Kitchen 305, and DOLCE promoters.

New User

Thank you so much for answering me. i really do appreciate it. do you recommend any good websites for promoters. ill check out space. you know me being a latina i like the whole house musik scene but i am looking for latin beats south american carribean central american. any recommendations perhaps?

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    Clubs normally open around 11:30-midnight. No, concierges are not the only way to avoid cover. If you befriend one of the main promoters of the evening, and you are good looking... They will get you in under their list cost free.

We can help you to the best of our ability in getting in contact with the right people... Many promoters are members of the forums and are more than happy to help you!

I know people with:
    Cameo - fri/sat
    Mansion - fri/sat
    Mokai
    Cabana One
    Space - Saturdays
    Aerobar
    Parkwest
    Prive - sat
    Shore Club - sun
    Karu&Y - thurs
    Dream
    Segafredo
    Badrutt's
    Liv
    Blue Martini
    .... I can't think of the rest but I think you get the point... if you need help, let us know. We'll do our best!

Hi Kristine,

I will definitely need your advice on getting in clubs ( lounge & lite-house) since I will be single on business trip. Also which clubs I should check out I will be in South beach June 7th Sunday - June 12th Friday. Weeknights so to speak.

thanks,
    ozzz

New User

hi everyone
    im glad i ran across this site cuz me n couple of friends girls n guys r planing on visiting miami for this 4th of july weekend im from los angeles n i need some good tips on da nite life out there like what bars/clubs to go to n have a good time n what to expect as far long lines n times to get there. maybe even get on someones guest list to try to avoid long lines n maybe even cover charge.
    any feedback would be great

I suggest just reading through the most recent threads... we answer these same questions quite often and we even have a few promoters that post on our forums... Have fun in Miami!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234