Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Spring Break 2009?

First things first, a BIG Hi from the UK :D So was looking for some information from your lovely selves about Spring Break in Miami, so its going to be the lads first spring break experience and obviously we want it to be as much fun as our bodys can handle! We're all 21+ so getting into clubs etc is all good.

I'll also say that i have been to Miami South Beach before, this year in June to be precise, and damn the place rocks!! :D

What i really wanted to know is how good is Miami for Spring Break? How does it compare to Cancun Panama Beach? and isit really a hotspot? We just want to have jokes, see lots of girls and club all night long, usual drill for bunch of single lads from the UK i suppose loll! we'd be looking to come in Mar 11th'ish onwards (seems to be the time when most colleges are off at that time)
    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

(sorry for the repost, but i think i posted my first topic in the wrong area :-$)

Dude, that is the PERFECT time to come here for Spring Break.

Check out this handy guide for all the tips on SB in SoBe..

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/sp...tors-guide.htm

It is immensely helpful.

Miami is a little higher-end than Cancun or PCB for Spring Break. Drinks are more expensive, there's less of the wet t-shirt contest and beer funneling going on. But the one advantage of having a high-end aura? More girls!

The ratio of guys to girls in those other places is pretty bad, so your competition is high and you may end up banging a chick who is, shall we say, less than desirable.

However in Miami the ratio is about ever, meaning that is's just like going out on a normal night.

Peruse the guide and you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about.

New User

Thanks for the link Matt, got some great tips on there ;-)

I see what you mean, and thats what i want to hear :D when i come to miami i was suprised with the amount of chicks in the clubs, a great ratio, but it was jam packed if you know what i mean? I know of people who have been cancun and said its just packed day and night, is miami spring break the same sort of thing?

Cheers for your help mate, its much appreciated :-)

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, me_123, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

Spring Break 2009 will be going off through the entire month of March. Make sure to secure a hotel room early. Hotels on the beach jack up the rates that time of year.

No, South Beach is not the "typical" spring break feel, since we are still a major city even when SB is not going on. So it is not JAM packed. It may be more crowded than usual, but it's not like the parties are going on 24/7. It's really just like coming here most times, except the crowds are bigger on weeknights and you see a lot more folks on the beach during the day. All of March is really like this.

But it's not college kids wandering the streets drunk all day either. You get my point?