Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default 18+ strip clubs?

A friend just turned 18 and he doesnt wanna go alone. We're both under 21 though. Are there any strip clubs where the minimum age is 18? Also, do they usually check for ID?

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, str8upbi, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

Sorry, I think you have to be 21 and over to go to a strip club.

Club Madonna in South Beach might be different because they don't serve liquor, but that place supposedly sucks.

And yes, all strip clubs check for (fake) IDs.

Suzanne C

Hey Str8upbi.

Are you a female?

i went to club Dollhouse on 163rd street a while back and they let u in if your 18, the only thing is that u get a souvenir shirt, that u have to wear when ur there, and a wrist band, and instead of paying 10 to get in, you pay 30

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Thanks for positng, Z.

We shared a booth with Club Dollhouse at the Exxxotica 2007 convention. They're nice folks who care about running a good operation.

New User

thee dollhouse may ruin your outlook on stripclubs! I suggest waiting a few years and going to Tootsies :)

Oooo by the sounds of Teon's review Dollhouse sounds like Bare Nasties! oops... I mean Bare Necessities in South Miami. lol.

That place was a ghetto mess.

I like both Bare Neccesity and Thee Dollhouse. They are more like local neighborhood titty bars rather than strip clubs though. It would be kinda like comparing The Deuce or Foxs' to Cameo or Opium. Totally different business model.

Madonna's will let you in if you are 18. I am not a huge fan of the club, but it is nice enough and the girls at least look decent. That would be my advice for an 18 year-old.

str8upbi,

My stripclubbing days are behind me, but this what I can tell you: Miami has plenty for all tastes, sizes, ages and incomes.

Tootsies is the best strip club in my opinion. $5/10 entrance, $20 lap dance, no worries about tipping the girls, you are not forced to buy drinks. Oh, and the girls are veryyy niice as Borat would say.

Club Madonna charges $20 for entrance, has nice women, but doesn't serve liquor.

The Pink Pussycat charges $10 and is the poor man's Tootsies. Still, pretty good.

El Centro Espanol on South River Drive, is preferred by truckers. Generally cheap, but the girls are chongalicious (not my taste). Also, oddly enough half of them happen to be from Brooklyn.

Porky's in Hialeah is bull%*#t. Don't waste your time going there (do they even still exist?).

New Times declared Take One Lounge as the best strip club in town. I've never gone there..the location is pretty shady if you ask me. Whoever made that decision must have been smoking something.

Guys under 21 are usually allowed only Sundays to Thursdays. The places also charge much more than the average, so expect to pay $20-30 for entrance. If you're a girl between 18-21, I wouldn't know whether you'd be allowed in and how much they would charge.
    Hope this information helps.

New User

Default Re: 18+ strip clubs?

yup,Porkys is still there..LMAO. My homegrls & I been wanting to go to strip we know we can get to Porkys because one of our best friends dad owns it now.But we rather not go.LOL.

Default Re: 18+ strip clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Hi, str8upbi, welcome to MiamiBeach411.

Sorry, I think you have to be 21 and over to go to a strip club.

Club Madonna in South Beach might be different because they don't serve liquor, but that place supposedly sucks.

And yes, all strip clubs check for (fake) IDs.
    club madonna does serve liquor - they got their license last year.. my friend goes there a lot..