Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default 18+ clubs and parties for New Year's eve

Hello there,

I am coming down with some of my friends for the Orange Bowl on New Year's day. So we are going to stay in Miami for a couple of days beforehand. So I was just wondering if there were any 18+ clubs in Miami? We are all guys under 21, so I would imagine it would be difficult for us, an all underage group of guys, to get in to a club in Miami. If we can't, where should we go on New Year's eve to party? The beach? Thanks for the advice.

Hey 9ers and welcome to the forums!

I'm in that same drama issue of finding a party. If you hear of anything before I do... let me know.

If I find anything, I'll let you know.

As I am a concierge, I have even called over to the cheesy hotel new years parties (i.e. - airport hilton)... They even require people to be 21. It's tough.

Michelle managed to find this party but we thought it over and it seems a bit short. They leave at 10:30pm which means you will probably be eating like at 11? Fireworks are at midnight and you are back by 1am.... A bit too pressed for time if you ask me!!! They give you like 30 minutes to dance and have fun, and the open bar? You drink, maybe get drunk, then have to leave the ship 10 minutes later...

Lady Biscayne - New Years Party

Last year my boyfriend and I went to Bayfront... It was packed with people and we really did have fun. The only thing is, it's a park... don't expect like crazy club mode... There are family's with their babe's chillen in the grass.

Bayfront Park Amphitheater: This free event features live performances by various bands. There's a countdown at midnight for the dropping of the Big Orange, followed by fireworks.

301 North Biscayne Blvd, Miami. (305) 358-7550.

MT Celebration NYE Party Cruise

I found that information and it's cheaper and a BIT longer than the Island Queen NYE party. You'll be back by 1:30am instead of 1am... but they have a cash bar.

I guess it's ok for those under 21 because you guys can't drink anyways so who cares if they charge PER drink!

Dave and Buster's NYE Party - Dolphin Mall

Another event where people under 21 are allowed. I think this place will be pretty busy that night.

...oops. Just noticed this is an old event. I'm sure if you call their number they are having the same party this year!

New User

Thank you for all the information. These places really sell drinks to people without ID'ing them? I will check these events out. Thanks a lot! Keep ideas coming though, I really appreciate it.

nooooooo... I never said they'll give you drinks. oh lord no.

Miami for the most part is STRICT about that. I'm just saying... atleast you have somewhere to go!

It seems as though the Delano Poolside NYE party does not have an age requirement

It's going to be AWESOME I guarantee.