Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I've been lazy... not gonna lie.

I didn't send the info to my friend with the flyer company yet. Hopefully I unlazy myself and send him the picture and info (so easy to do but I really am LAZY) lol

I have officially begun the RSVP list. Hopefully it won't get as out of hand as our halloween party.... lol. I doubt it but it would be nice to make it big for him. :)

To those that I already sent my address to and forgot to say time...

Please try to be there by 9:30pm so I can bring Marlon in by 10pm.

OK... not going to lie... I forgot about the Flyer AGAIN. The party is still on.

I'm actually thinking about having the people that want to be a part of the surprise arrive at 9pm as I will be bringing Marlon in by 9:30pm.... 10pm sounded too late for me. I think I may take him to Barton G for dinner or... Gotham Steak (he really liked it).

I have the DJ set so we do have some tunes for the night!!

OMG Kristine! I just realized that because of this Ford Fiesta thing, I may be out of town on the 25th ... I'll confirm with you once I've sorted everything out.

So Maria, did you get the Ford Fiesta gig? What is this going to entail and what do we have to look forward to?

Yes, Matt ... I did. I get use of the car for 6 months, with gas/insurance/concierge service covered ... every month I will go on some "mission" where I cover local stuff. Expect blog posts, videos and my usual nuttiness, plus some good 411, of course!

So umm.... his best friend (left- Ron) looks a bit ghetto but I really could not find another picture!! lol. They were @ Hooters eating chicken in this pic... I looked for a nice picture for about 2 weeks with no success! It won't be a ghetto party don't worry.

Facebook Invite

Kristine, that flyer is really good. Do you do all your own graphic design stuff, or do you have people do it for you?

Siege did me a favor and hooked me up with that flyer. He was also the one for the Halloween party flyer. Really nice guy...

If anyone ever needs anything done... his contact info is Siege@ SiegeINK.net! Let him know I sent you, maybe he can hook you up with a good price! He does all his designs and even has a clothing line... Really talented guy!

I love that flyer! Your Marlon is one lucky guy! ;-)

I agree. (evil smile) hahaha jk.

The flyer is great, I got really excited with how it came out. All I did was send him the pictures (believe it or not it was two seperate pics that he combined) and told him that is was a Vegas "Lucky 21" Theme... and that was the outcome of his creativity. I especially loved how he put the Lucky 21 logo from the flyer on the poker chips as well. Siege is great :)

Quote Originally Posted by rihanJ
    i wouldnt fit in....most likely
    Rihan, sorry for not saying something earlier because at first I didn't know how the flow of the party was going to go but we are now inviting everyone including his little cousins. One is 16 and the other is 17 so you may fit in with them. They are both really funny kids and dealing with the drama of highschool just like you. They hate school... one of them loves to play basketball but cannot because of his grades so we are trying to show him that it really does matter to do well!!! The other one went from playing xbox all day everyday to becoming a crazy going out animal...

Maybe you can get permission to come hang with us for a while on the 25th if you're in Miami for the weekend again. Let me know if they let you, I'll gladly talk to a parent if you need me to.

Well.... a really dumb friend of Marlon's ruined the surprise so he totally knows about the party but that's ok.

Since it's no longer a surprise I suggest getting there at about 10pm. I keep forgetting to call the city to see if they will let me use these two huge empty lots for parking. That would help BIG TIME. Parking on my street is really tough and the use of those two lots would help tremendously.

Does anyone know who I should contact for this? Neither of the lots are owned by anyone so this may make it easier to use them. Or... do I even need to call? There are no "no trespessing" signs anywhere so maybe we can just park there and not have a problem?

Please remember that you must bring something with you. Whether liquor, soda, some kind of drink mix, margarita mix (very much in demand!!!) food (no chips... we have that covered), or something. I was considering in charging $5 if someone shows up empty handed... not because I am cheap, but because it can help towards re-stocking liquor if we run out! I kinda ran out of funds for the party since I'm travelling on May 7th, so I can't spend anymore money for alcohol if we run out. (I'm sorry!!) Also, I doubt the place will be left spotless so I have to pay $500 for renting the place. As of now, it's just a deposit but the cleaning guy said if there's any stains.... don't bother cleaning because the condo board will charge me regardless (sigh).

I'll post up the address just because it will be easier than receiving a bunch of messages. There is a security guard, and I hired an extra one so we should be ok. Not to mention, mb411 tends to bring a cool, chill crowd so we should be ok, right? I'll post it up on Friday the 24th since the party is on the 25th. No fishy business alright people! :)

OH darn..I wont be in Miami til April 30th! But this sounds like a party i wouldnt want to miss. LOL Oh well...HAVE FUN!!

HAHAHA! what is this "permission" you speak of? yeah I'll go if I have time i have 2 dates and some other random stuff this weekend plus i always chill with my best friend I've known since 8 years old, I'll hopefully go if its that late but is it like a dance party or just a gathering gotta dress fresh

K I'll come but it always feels awkward going to someone i dont knows birthday but I'll post again to confirm

It's different jonathan! You "know" us. Plus you'll have marvin and geo. They're really funny.

No need to be shy. But I will not give you liqour! Hahaha

Lol i dont have a problem with that, but saturday i just got stuck watching this stupid dog i think I'll see.

The only "big building" to the right by the water is where the party is. The building is called MoonBay. Party is on the 5th floor lounge.

Remember to please try and bring something with you. Whether a snack or alcohol or juice to mix with the drinks we appreciate it!!

See you there :)

I'll see still lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast