Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K kristine im coming for sure but can i get a pick up at the bustop by licoln??? or anywhere around there

check your PMs.... I'm sending you my number. Send me a text (I hope you have text messaging)

Sorry i cant go because i dont want to be on the bus at 2 am.

No one would send you home in a bus! That's mean!! One of us will drop you back off. You stay in south beach for the weekend right? If it's Ft. Lauderdale that's different but to sobe we can drop you off!

I just don't have time to bring you here bc I'm running around like a headless chicken finishing everything before the party!

Have a great time everyone! If I didn't stay out so late last night I'd come. I'll be in enjoying a quiet night in...

Lucky you sungal! After running around like a crazy woman to finish everything I wish I could stay home too! LoL.

It's funny you say that. A long time ago, when a couple threw a dinner and dancing party (even though they had servants/slaves doing tons of work), they would lie in bed exhaused and wouldn't be part of the party. The guests would then walk in and greet the tired hosts and tell them what a lovely party it was. The more exhausted the hosts, the better the party! I went on a tour of an historic house in Wash, DC and this is what the tour guide told us.

So go ahead and just stay in your bed! Or have 2 espressos!

Hey-how was the party? Was he surprised? :)

The surprise was ruined about two weeks ago but he had a great time.

On a side note, some furniture was broken so I'm screwed big time. The furniture is nice but not meant for people. I'll try to take a pic and show you guys. It's little chairs and things that are decorative by the pool.

The second people sat in them, BROKEN. Huge hole. I know I'm going to have to pay for them but it's totally unfair because that furniture was already beginning to break to begin with. I can't watch everyone at once and people normally assume a chair is for sitting!! (Sigh) I don't even want to know the cost of the damages.

Sorry i could'nt come i ran into this kid who used to be my friend and he hates me now, but he stuck my face up 8 times and i wasnt in the mood after luckily no bruises or scratches.

Dude, this is why you gotta have some kinda weight restriction at your parties. Post a doorman and don't allow in anyone who might potentially break chairs by sitting in them. This is the real reason they're so selective in South Beach, you know. They're not snobby, it's just that the furniture is REALLY delicate.

Haha me and my mom have lawnchairs as dining chairs.

Kristine, I'm so sorry that happened. Matt -- LOL ... I knew some people in South America who had Louis XIV furniture, complete with red velvet upholstery and gilded legs. I once sat on a chair and broke it ... and I was a wee little girl. I guess it was for the dolls!

Seriously though -- that is a crock of sh*t. Why put toy furniture around a pool? It's that kind of pretentious bs interior design stuff that makes no sense. Why put furniture for Paris Hilton's chihuahua around a high-use, environmentally exposed common area? Has anyone ever heard of metal or wood or plastic? Hello? Proper patio furniture?

Again, I'm sorry Kristine. And I'm sorry I missed the party too ... believe me, I wouldn't have sat on the Mickey Mouse chair.

the chairs apparently cost $275 each... he was initially going to charge me for them, but I had my dad call! lol. I felt like a little kid, but he just was not trying to reason with me what-so-ever!!! The chairs were already begining to break due to the sun, they are like.... designer small woven chairs.

Believe it or not, I think I was the chunkiest person at my party! My ladies and gents all take pretty good care of themselves!! lol. I urged the building manager to please rewind the tapes and see that we weren't jumping on the chairs like monkeys or anything... The people literally just sat down, and a big hole broke in the middle of them!! The only crazy thing that occurred was that my friend Diana decided to jump into the shopping cart and her friend was drunkily pushing her around. lol (we have a shopping cart in the building for people with heavy stuff, my dj used it for his equipment and left it upstairs so he wouldn't have to go back down for it)

Well... I am still receiving text messages saying, "GREAT PARTY, WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE?!" .... My response?.... NEVERRRRRRR. lol. Well, maybe at a club but never my place again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123