Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Didn't they say they were going to be "different"?

How were the free hot dogs?

Why does it seem like every club between 5th an 8th end up like this (wit ha few notable exceptions). I'm not even surprised.

Totally agree with Matt. Anywhere 5th-8th is not usually a good night out at all.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by coach
    Didn't they say they were going to be "different"?

How were the free hot dogs?
    Even the hot dogs had tattoos. Everybody was waiving their hot dogs in the air, like they just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar
    Decided to give this place a shot this past Saturday night. Judging by the photos of this place's Facebook page, I was expecting the upbeat, unrestrained enthusiasm, post-collegiate atmosphere, in the same likes of Bar Chicago (located in the City of Chicago). Instead I got thug life galore.

To start, nobody working the door seems to agree on what the cover charge is. Sorry that I can't report an accurate cover charge, but I will say that I've payed cheaper (this includes free) covers to party at better places.

First floor was hip hop. DJ pauses music and gives shout outs every 5 seconds. Probably the closest experience to a Notorious BIG concert. Only about 25 people at the venue. Strip teases available on the first floor, no nudity or friction, free of charge (just tip the girl). Patio was unavailable. 2nd floor is a boom boom room, available only if you're looking for a full friction private dance from one of the girls working the 1st floor. The charge to take a girl up to the 2nd floor was $25, but like the first floor, this may depend on which employee you ask. Also, the 2 for 1 drinks depends on who you ask. It was 3AM and a guy working the door said 2 for 1 drinks. However, a different guy inside said 2 for 1 drinks ends at 1.
    People complain about long waits at the door, the cost of bottle service, watered down drinks, strict doorman policy, and now this!

Free shots every 5 minutes
    free strip tease dances
    sex acts or lap dances for a mere $25
    2 for 1 drinks

What's the problem? Did you not get a free hot dog? If I were a guy who liked hip hop, I'd be there every night!!

I'm just teasing (sort of), I'd be dissapointed too if I were looking for the typical club experience. Can you define thugs? Did you have to go through a metal-detector? What were people wearing?

good shit sungal- ITA

New User

Ok Sungal. Hey, to each their own. Go spend your Saturday night there, but I never said there were free shots every 5 minutes.

Thug=ghetto=Memorial Day weekend crowd.

Use your imagination so we avoid the imminent political correctness debate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123