Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 1 guy and 5 girls...where to go?

So a bunch of the chicks from my work and their friends heard I was staying in South Beach and now I am the guy to go to, so here I am again!

I need a place to hit up on the 29th near the Ritz. I know Shaun recommended Liv, Mokai or Aerobar but some of these chicks aren't up to model standard, they are attractive but not super-hot, and I would hate to get somewhere and they get turned away. From what I've read here we might run that risk.

So what's a good spot with a good mix of music near the Ritz-Carlton? I'm not bothered by walking a little but some of these chicks are going to be in heels and I don't want to make them walk 5 blocks. Like the title says I will be the only guy and will setup bottle service, prices please as well, at wherever we go.

Any opinions would be appreciated. I like the look of Skyline but is it happening on Wednesday night and is it to far to walk?

Dude, if I had five girls, I would just snag the penthouse suite with the hot tub and stay in!

But, if you don't have that option, nothing is walking distance from 29th. Liv is at 45th, Skyline is at 6th. Depending on what kind of crowd, music, and cash is your thing, I would recommend either Cameo or Set. Both are decent sized, Cameo being the larger. Set is the higher-end.

And, seriously, unless anyone looks really bad, 1 guy and 5 girls should not have much trouble anywhere on south beach. Make sure you are dressed nice, and make sure the girls dress to flatter themselves. A little bottle service, and you are good to go.

Also, if you are at a nice place like the Ritz, you can probably have the concierge hook you up. If not, we have a few promoters around here. And I know a bunch more.

Since it's a Wed, here's what you do..

go 2 hotels down and have a drink at the delano-great atmosphere.

go to glass on 44th and collins.(taxi) girls of every variety go out in sobe..you do see some very beautiful girls, but you don't need to look like a model to get in a club. as long as they're dressed nicely they should be fine.

Just to add, for others recommending.. The Ritz is at Lincoln/Collins. Opens more options as things are more walkable than 29th.

Oh, you know what, I totally read that as "The Ritz on 29th Street", not "The Ritz on the 29th of April".

Sungal's suggestions are good. Also, Liv has an interesting party on Wednesdays. Very young crowd, though, but you don't need to be a model to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by coach
    Oh, you know what, I totally read that as "The Ritz on 29th Street", not "The Ritz on the 29th of April".

Sungal's suggestions are good. Also, Liv has an interesting party on Wednesdays. Very young crowd, though, but you don't need to be a model to get in.
    Haha i just re read it, and i thought he was referring to the street as well! Louis at the Gansevoort is right up the street as well.

5 girls 1 guy, unless they're all BBWs, you should have no problems getting into any club.

I'm going against my better judgement, and asking what BBW stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by sungal
    I'm going against my better judgement, and asking what BBW stands for.
    BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN = BBW

Why do I know this? Because I have co-workers that see fit to share some of the most horrid links known to man.

Well, you did something right. Just dont get stuck in the friend zone haha.

Actually, he should get "stuck in the friend zone". Aren't you married Tyrone??

Its funny how you emphasize it so much.

It's called quoting you.

Do me a favor and watch "Just Friends" that should clarify my point.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn-NY
    Actually, he should get "stuck in the friend zone". Aren't you married Tyrone??
    Oh I will most certainly be in the "Friend" zone. I'm not going to hook up with anyone I'm just going to have fun. The wife is heading to SoCal 2 days after I get back for a week with all her friends so she's no longer butt hurt about me going.

So I decided to go with a blue collard shirt, Michael Kors, but I did buy a few Robert Graham shirts to. Also I bought some nice jeans (I don't remember what kind but they cost about $350). So if I wanted to wear a brand new pair of black & white Chuck Taylors could I get away with it? I am at a loss on what shoes to wear, we are going to Mansion, and I always think my Chucks look snazzy brand new. Then again my wife calls them my "clown shoes" so I'm doubting myself and don't want to get caught at the VIP door not able to get in.

Ok MiamiBeach411 what kind of shoes can I get away with? :)

Woops didn't know that!

Wow, Tyronne nice choices! Maybe you went a bit overboard on the jeans..I get annoyed if a guy's wearing nicer jeans than me, but that's just me. I think I mentioned during ourr fashion discussion that levis are fine. As long as they have no sequins on the pockets I approve!

I am torn as far as the chuck taylors go. The "sparkle guys" usually wear euro sort of sneakers with their tight shirts. Button down guys tend to do black dress shoes.
    I'm a big fan of converse and I think you should go for it...but call and double check.

I think black dress shoes are classier, maybe some nice Dolce & Gabbana slip ons? Although when we went with my husband's cousin (he was 22 at the time) he wore nice white sneakers and we didn't have a problem at Mansion - although we did have a VIP hookup - so not sure about regular admission.

Pumas.

He has a bottle reservation at Mansion already... so he has the VIP hookup as well :)

Let me ask my Mansion peeps. I'll get back to you on the chucks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast