Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

All access pass is supposedly being sold through this one website that is also promoting the best of the best concert.... I have yet to see where it says "Buy Now" so they may not be on sale until they figure out which performers will be where on which night.

Bottle services I can book for you. HOWEVER, I have started a new program for booking bottles, I will need you to fill out a confirmation form to ensure that you do show up. If you cancel outside of the 24 hour window, you will be fine and not charged. This is to weed out the people that are pretend ballers and waste my time on booking services. In one week, I had 3 no-shows for bottle services... Not cool! Bottles at clubs like such normally start at about $250 plus tax. There MAY BE a difference depending on the promoter that runs the party for that night. On special event weekends, private promotional teams take over the venues and charge whatever they feel fit on whatever service they want. This means, you may have to pay door charges PLUS bottle prices so that the promotional team can make money off the door and a percentage on bottles. I have really been searching for more info. as it's released but honestly.... not much is popping up for Memorial Weekend and it's at the end of this month.

Venues are keeping their info. on the low til last minute I guess!

..Party details..
    DOLCE NIGHTCLUB EVENTS FOR MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Friday Mary 22nd:
    Poe Boy Music Group & Dream Makers events presents the Official “Welcome To Miami” Memorial Day Weekend kickoff event on Friday, May 22 at Dolce Ultra Lounge featuring live performances by Flo-Rida, Trick Daddy, Iceberg, Brisco, Billy Blue & Ball Greesy. It's the Poe Boy music group all stars performing live for the official Welcome To Miami Memorial Day weekend, hosted by Ms. Kimmy and DJ Entice from 99Jamz. Join 99 Jamz all weekend at Dolce, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach, and it all jumps off on Friday, May 22nd.

Saturday May 23rd:
    Source Magazine and Dream Makers events presents The Busta Rhymes Official Album Release Party on Saturday, May 23rd at Dolce Ultra Lounge, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach. That's right Busta Bus is back on his B.S. and it all goes down on Sat, May 23 at your official Memorial Day Weekend Party spot, Club Dolce with his conglomerates Maino, Ron Brownz, Jadakis, Akon, N.O.R.E., Swiss Beatz, Jamie Foxx, Red Cafe, Uncle Murda and more. Join 99 Jamz all weekend at Dolce, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach, and it all jumps off on Friday, May 22nd.

Sunday May 24th:
    99 Jamz and Dream Makers events presents Plies performing Memorial Day Weekend on Sunday, May 24 at Dolce Ultra Lounge, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach. That's right Plies performs Live at his only Memorial Day Weekend Peroformance and it all goes down on Sund May 24th at your Official Memorial Day weekend party spot. Join 99 Jamz all weekend at Dolce, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach, and it all jumps off on Friday, May 22nd.

Contact me for tickets or bottle reservations...

New User

Hey Kristine. U seem like u know alot about wutz going on Memorial Day wknd. I have a question. Me and my fellas are coming Thurs May 21st - Mon May 25th. Would you suggest we stay until Tues the 26th or do you think we won't miss much the last day?? Just curious b/c i want the full experience this being my 1st time. Lastly how is the dress code in most clubs. Do they have a relaxed policy? Not as in white tees or jerseys.. Thx!!

For Memorial Weekend... I think dress code at the venues turns in to "WHATEVER GOES". There is so much craziness and wacked out outfits that they pretty much allow you in as long as you have shoes on. lol

It depends on the venue though. Some are a bit more upscale than others. I know DOLCE will be checking to make sure everyone looks fly. Mansion and The Fifth as well..... Then you got places like Sobe Live that as long as you aren't strapped (gun) then you're ok to go in however your heart desires.

You don't need to stay til Tuesday. Last year, I noticed almost everyone was checking out of the hotel on Sunday night, Monday morning. You'll be fine with just staying til Monday!

New User

im coming to miami during MDW becasue my Cancun plans were cxld due to the swine flu :( im reading this info and now I am a little scared and thinking I shouldve taken my chances with the swine flu instead of coming to SOBO.

New User

how much for 4 tickets to friday may 22 event?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine

Friday Mary 22nd:
    Poe Boy Music Group & Dream Makers events presents the Official “Welcome To Miami” Memorial Day Weekend kickoff event on Friday, May 22 at Dolce Ultra Lounge featuring live performances by Flo-Rida, Trick Daddy, Iceberg, Brisco, Billy Blue & Ball Greesy. It's the Poe Boy music group all stars performing live for the official Welcome To Miami Memorial Day weekend, hosted by Ms. Kimmy and DJ Entice from 99Jamz. Join 99 Jamz all weekend at Dolce, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach, and it all jumps off on Friday, May 22nd.

Saturday May 23rd:
    Source Magazine and Dream Makers events presents The Busta Rhymes Official Album Release Party on Saturday, May 23rd at Dolce Ultra Lounge, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach. That's right Busta Bus is back on his B.S. and it all goes down on Sat, May 23 at your official Memorial Day Weekend Party spot, Club Dolce with his conglomerates Maino, Ron Brownz, Jadakis, Akon, N.O.R.E., Swiss Beatz, Jamie Foxx, Red Cafe, Uncle Murda and more. Join 99 Jamz all weekend at Dolce, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach, and it all jumps off on Friday, May 22nd.

Sunday May 24th:
    99 Jamz and Dream Makers events presents Plies performing Memorial Day Weekend on Sunday, May 24 at Dolce Ultra Lounge, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach. That's right Plies performs Live at his only Memorial Day Weekend Peroformance and it all goes down on Sund May 24th at your Official Memorial Day weekend party spot. Join 99 Jamz all weekend at Dolce, 1501 Ocean Drive South Beach, and it all jumps off on Friday, May 22nd.

Let me get back to you on that one. I will have an answer by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by miamihereicome
    im coming to miami during MDW becasue my Cancun plans were cxld due to the swine flu :( im reading this info and now I am a little scared and thinking I shouldve taken my chances with the swine flu instead of coming to SOBO.

Cancun, Miami, Puerto Rico, Daytona, etc. BLACK BEACH WEEK (the official name, do not get offended). They will ALL be exactly the same. Venues, dresscode, raunchiness, the works. So no worries.... no difference between swine country and sobe.... same shiz, different country (for that weekend).

New User

How do I get tickets for the Plies event at Dolce on the 24th, Swag Ball and also the All Access VIP Pass for the Mansion?

New User

Kristine how do i get tickets for the busta rhymes album relase party on the 23rd of May!
    Get back to me please on that and also more Information on the Swagg Ball.

Kind Regards

New User

thanks for puttin my mind at ease..it seems like you have all the party info..im coming down to Miami with a prty of 5..should we get tix in adv for the parties or wait until we get there?

New User

Hi Kristine,

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are arriving in Miami from the UK on the 20th for the memorial weekend!

We would like to know what the top events to go to as we are spoilt for choice!!!

How we can book bottle/table service?

when do we have to book by and any additional info u think would help in havin the best time there.

Please reply soon

Thanks

New User

Hi Kristine,

Thanks for all of the good info.I will be in Miami for memorial day weekend the 22-25 with 3 guys and 4 girls, we are looking at going to the Manison, Cameo, and Dolce. They seem to be the hot spots at least from what I'm finding online. We would like to get bottle service all three nights, would you be able to hook us up at all three clubs or know how would be able to, also what would the cost be and bottle minuim. I called the Mansion directly and spoke with one of there host and they said 2 bottles, are about 600. Also we are looking for some things to do during the day as well, like jet skiing, parasailing, concerts. Thanks for all your help!

CAMILLE

New User

Hi Kristine,

Is it too late to get tickets to any of the events for Memorial Weekend? It if not how could I get 6 packages for the events?

Thanks,

New User

Me and some friends are coming to SoBe for da weekend after Memorial Day and are trying to find out about some cool places to club.... were tryna find places that play good music like hip hop, R&B, pop.... Would there still be a great crowd after da Memorial Day Weekend Hype?????

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine

Friday Mary 22nd:

Saturday May 23rd:

Sunday May 24th:

HEY KRISTINE,

YOU SEEM SO KOOL AND HELLA FUNNY. I KNOW THAT IT'S A HIPHOP CROWD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CARIBBEAN SCENE? IS THERE A BEST OF THE BEST AFTERPARTY? ALSO, DO YOU THINK COMING FROM NYC FOR 2 DAYS (SUNDAY TO TUESDAY) IS A GOOD IDEA?

New User

HEY kRISTINE,

DO YOU SUGGEST COMING FROM SAT TO MON OR SUN TO TUES? ARE THERE STILL GOING TO BE PARTIES GOING ON THAT MONDAY NIGHT?

New User

yes we luv hip hop...thanks for ur help

New User

Hey,

How do me and my girls get bottle service for the event on SAT MAy 23 at DOLCE NIGHTCLUB??? or how do we get tickets or on a guest list?? We are coming down form Thursday May 21st till Monday May 25th.

New User

Also how do i get info about swagg ball. When and where is it??? Me and my girls are coming from cali and we trying to get much info as possible. Its 15 of us total. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast