Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

***ALL ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS POSTED FROM MAY 6-11***

Sorry I was in hiatus for a few days! I was on vacay in Central America = I disconnected myself from the world for 5 days!! I have read through all of the posts... The questions I can remember are:

Swagg Ball info. hasn't really been released thus far. Just a bunch of videos of the participating artists claiming they have more swag and will show out at the ball. Once they release more info... I promise I will post it.

Pre-sale tickets for events: It depends on the venue. I always suggest buying pre-sale tickets on wantickets.com. There is an extra service fee, but they are LEGIT. Some places sell tickets, but whose to say they will actually get you in? Trust only websites that are officially used by the venue!!!

Bottle services: I can book services at any and all venues for Memorial Weekend given that there are still tables available. I am receiving crazy amounts of email especially for DOLCE so I suggest booking quickly if you want tables on a specific night!!!

Best days to come: I would say..... Maybe Friday - Monday is the best? You may be missing a party on Monday night but trust me it won't be as crazy as the weekend events!

For my island peoples: Yes there will be an official after party for the Best of the Best concert. It will literally be within walking distance from the actual park. The after party will be at Bongos Cuban Cafe located in the American Airlines Arena. Other reggae spots: I always recommend Bayside Hut in Key Biscayne... it's strictly dancehall, reggae, bashment, etc. Amazing dancers show off their skills.

Day time: Most of the services do not actually take reservations strangely enough. It's more of a first come first serve. The services that do take reservations for things like parasailing usually cost MUCH more. Jet skiing is about $150 all inclusive for 2 hours. You will find companies that say $125.... this is before they charge tax and fuel! (always ask for the all inclusive price before heading out in order to avoid all surprises!!! Don't say I didn't warn youuuuu)

I hope I got everyone's questions!! If not, I am back and ready for action so I am here for all others. If you guys would like to book bottle services and are for sure where and when, send me an email with the info and I will forward you the credit card autho. form. I do not charge for booking, just need the form to ensure that I do not experience a bunch of no-shows!!!

..Party details..

Balliers Night Out Hosted by Cash Money, Allen Iverson and Fabulous
    @ Mansion Miami Beach , FL
    Friday, May 22, 2009 :: 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM
    presented by The Opium Group
    Ages : 21 up

Hosted by D Wade ( miami heat )
    Fabulous and Cash Money ( bird man)
    Music by dj khaled , cipha sounds , jabba ( hot 97 nyc)

--

Def Jam Records Party Hosted by Dj Khaled and friends (TBA) @ Mansion
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 :: 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Artists:
    Hosted by DJ khaled and friends ( TBA )
    all def jam artist to attend
    Music by DJ infamous ( atlanta ) cipha sounds (mtv)

--

Atlanta VS Miami party Hosted by Young Jeezy & Rick Ross Music by Cipha Sounds & Dj Khaled @ Mansion
    Sunday, May 24, 2009 :: 11:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Artists:
    Performance by Young jeezy vs. Rick Ross
    Judged by T Pain
    Music by Cipha sounds (mtv) DJ infamous (atl) DJ khaled ( miami )

--

Busta Rhymes Performing Live @ INK
    @ Ink Nightclub Miami Beach , FL
    Sunday, May 24, 2009 :: 9:45:00 PM - 5:00 AM
    presented by Posh Productions INC

New User

hey i will be coming to southbeach memorial day wkend!! how much are the tickets for " Mansion" events up to sunday?

New User

You can go to wantickets.com they have the 4 day all access pass for the mansion for like 350.00 plus 11.50 service charge.

Quote Originally Posted by evita
    hey i will be coming to southbeach memorial day wkend!! how much are the tickets for the mansion events up to sunday?

I love that you guys keep giving Mansion the sophisticated title of "THE".

Please.... do not tell people in Miami Beach that you are going to "THE" Mansion... their answer will probably be, "Which mansion? There's a lot of them here."

It's called MANSION. Take out the THE and you will all do wonderfully!

New User

Is it possible to buy single nite event tickets to "The Mansion"?? LoL...excuse me.. Mansion? I think i wanna hit up the Atlanta vs Miami Event ft Young Jeezy and Ross..

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    I love that you guys keep giving Mansion the sophisticated title of "THE".

Please.... do not tell people in Miami Beach that you are going to "THE" Mansion... their answer will probably be, "Which mansion? There's a lot of them here."

It's called MANSION. Take out the THE and you will all do wonderfully!

You got it dude! (cheesy, don't hate. Michelle from Full House used to say it)

On the same link that has now been posted up umm.... TWICE stating that you can buy tickets for MANSION (please note the missing THE, thanks) you can buy single day tickets rather than the 4 days pass.

You can also get your Stanky Leg on and win some cash with....
    ..Party details..

Rocafella artist Freeway and the miami heat players Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers and Michael Beasley

GS Boyz performs their hit song "Stanky Leg"....please be advised that this party will be crazy! Also, a $1000 stanky leg competition!

Thursday, May 21, 2009
    @ Sobe Live | Miami Beach, FL

First 150 ladies in free and ladies drink free til midnight.

---

Up close and Personal with Trey Songz Memorial Sunday May 24th! The ultimate ladies night where ladies drink FREE for 2 hours! From 10pm until 12am!

Sunday, May 24, 2009
    @ Sobe Live | Miami Beach, FL

REGULAR Admission 5 day Memorial Pass tickets $165.00
    VIP Admission 5 day Memorial Pass tickets $330.00

New User

So how much are the regular price tickets for 1 nite at mansion. All i see is the express entry for $100 plus fee. How much do you think they will be at the door??Maybe we will get them earlier in the day??

New User

Bottle & Table service for Manison..Friday 22nd. Wutz that lookin like?? Wutz the minimum. How many ppl per bottle??

That's the only price available thus far.

Your second question I ain't even gonna answer! That was one of the first things I posted when I first started this thread. People per bottle always depends on the sex of the group.

Reading expands the mind ;-P

New User

Awww..Kristine we live in America where everything is spoon fed us or a infomercial is put out on the subject matter...an since i havent seen you costarring with Montel Williams on the latter.... :-)

I have no spoon to feed all of you with the questions that you ask AFTER I had already answered them!! I should go on the Montel show and talk about how people DON'T READ! lol. jk.

I like to mess with you guys from time to time. It's all love.... with lots of white hairs and stress induced migranes.... but it's all love :)

I used to like those dramatic "you are not the father" shows where the girls freak out after test number 23 and run to the back when Montel says, "you are not the father" and the "assumed baby daddy" runs around with his middle fingers in the air saying, "I told you that baby ain't mine. That ***** is trippin', she a ***. She been with all the homies, that baby don't even look like me. See?! You see it?! It got chiney eyes, that ain't mine!! **** you don't judge me, don't judge me, you don't ******* know me. That *** was a ******* ***." lol

Anyone have any new info on Swagg Ball yet? I keep looking. I know personamagazine.net is hosting it but uhhh... NO INFO ANYWHERE!

If you guys have any info, post it up. I noticed a lot of the readers were interested in this event.

..Party details..

Friday May 22nd at Karu & Y: Since Cancun is out of the question a lot of people are headed to Miami for Memorial Day Weekend. Young Jeezy is hosting along side of Reggie Bush,Vince Young,Jervon Kearse and Chad Johnson Memorial Weekend Party @ Karu & Y Miami.

Saturday May 23rd starting @ 2pm at the Gansevoort Hotel: Young Jeezy Celebrity Pool Party

-------

Why Not Miami events will all be taking place at BED this year.

New User

Hey Kristine..howz the weather suppose to be for memorial day wknd? I'm seeing scattered t-storms on weather.com. is that as bad as it soundz or is Miami weather diffrent. Just don't want it to rain the outside activities away all day for the entire wknd.

I don't mean to make anyone sad but our weather has been NAAASSSTYYYYY lately. Yesterday was like a huge MONSOON. Today, I didn't notice any rain to tell you the truth but it was humid and really overcasted. :(

HOPEFULLY it'll get better but as of now... I say rain boots, umbrellas, and rain coats. Sorry guys :(

5-21-09 update: Today's weather was "ehh". It was overcasted all day again. I went to dinner at an outdoor place and we had to run inside to escape the rain. It only lasted like... 5 minutes. Overall... looks like the weekend may be better than anticipated!

Kristine, you are AMAZING!!!

Can you think of anything Brad and I could with a club and the Ford Fiesta on Monday? We thought it would be fun to drive around,but you know what a cluster f**k that is. On the other hand, going inside a club really has nothing to do with the car, either. Our videos would somehow have to incorporate the car, like maybe parking it in front of a place. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Why not drive the fiesta down Ocean Drive this Saturday night? You can drive between the truckson 28 inch rims or the chevy impala's on 24's

You can entitle the video: Black "FIESTA en la playa" Week instead of Black Beach Week? lol

or... have a FIESTA with Busta Rhymes for 100 bucks?!

The Source Magazine Party
    Hosted by Jadakiss and Busta Rhymes, With DJ S&S
    Cameo, 1445 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, Doors open at 10 p.m., Tickets cost $50 to $100, cameomiami.com

I'm the worst person to ask for all of this believe it or not... lol. I honestly would just tell you to keep the fiesta off the beach if it were up to me!!!!

LOL Kristine ... I know, I am considering getting the hell out of dodge as a plan B ... maybe some gator wrestling would be a better option.

There will definitely be some tricked-out cars there, but I'm wondering how entertaining that would be for a video. After all, I want to have fun to, and don't want to have any drama.

You should have no problems, and it would be awesome to have a video of the Fiesta rollin down the beach during one of the biggest weekends of the year in Miami Beach!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123