Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Memorial Weekend Hip-hop party information

(update 5/21/09)

I made life easier: I posted ALL parties on one GIANT thread....

ALL MEMORIAL WEEKEND 2009 EVENTS

If you need bottles for Mansion, contact me. All other venues... please don't because they have become too difficult to contact.

..Party details..

...MIAMI NICE 09...

Thursday May 21st, 09

Welcome to Miami @:

Ink Night Club
    717 Washington Ave.
    South Beach, FL 33139

Prepare for the time of your life as we welcome you to Miami... Remember, this is just the beginning.

Doors Open 10pm
    Attire: Trendy, Fashionable & Neat.
    Advance limited tickets are $30
    Everyone reduced before 11pm

Friday May 22nd, 09

Shorts & Stilettos @

Indra
    841 Washington Ave.
    South Beach, FL 33139

Doors Open 10pm

Saturday May 23rd, 09

Bang On The Bay in MIA, The Midnight Cruise

All White Yacht Party

Aboard The Musette Yacht
    Bayside 401 Biscayne Blvd.
    Miami, FL 33323

Boarding 11pm,
    Yacht Departs 12am Sharp!!!

If you never experienced one of our cruises in NYC... Then come cruise with us in Miami!!!
    Sail the nice blue waters of Miami, Biscayne Bay and party with us underneath starlit skies.

Complimentary Light Buffet

Attire: All White Preferred, but not mandatory.
    Advance limited tickets are $60
    *** Cruise is a ticket only event! ***

Sunday May 24th, 09

Get Wet n' Wild - The Pool Party @

The Catalina Beach Club
    (Maxine Lounge/Bamboo Pool)
    1732 Collins Ave.
    South Beach, FL 33139

Ladies and Gents get your sexiest swim suits and meet us at one of the sexiest pool parties on the beach. Let's get wet n' wild!!!

6pm - until
    *** Pool Party is a ticket only event! ***

Monday May 25th, 09

MIA FIN-A-LE!!! @

Ink Night Club
    717 Washington Ave.
    South Beach, FL 33139

Doors Open 10pm

YOUR DJ'S FOR MIAMI NICE 2009 ARE:

DJ SNAP "DA UNION CLUB KILLA", POWER 105.1 DJ NORIE "DA REGGAE DON" (Sun. 8p - 10p), STEELIE BASHMENT, BIG DAWG PITBULLS... DJ MAGIC "DA GIFT" & TRIPLE X "THE LADIES FAVORITE". 106 & PARK'S DJ L, DJ BIGREEF "HER FAVORITE DJ", YOUNG KREEPA, SNL BOYZ "SYNCO & ONTRACK", ELEGANCE SOUND, MR. GOGGLES & BLACK STORM

Miami Nice 09 Party Packages $100 & $125.

Package # 1 - For $100 you get entry into 4 events from 5/21 - 5/24.
    **PACKAGE #1 IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. THERE ARE NO MORE AVAILABLE.**

Package # 2 - For $125 you get entry into all 5 events listed above.

Tickets for 5/22-5/24 are almost sold out. Packages are almost sold out as well. I have spoken with Eric of Miami Nice 09 events and these parties are definitely filling up quickly. If you need tickets, act fast before they are GONE!!

www.miaminiceweekend.com

k

Mansion Nightclub

There will be a 4 day all access band available.

Some of the artists include:

DJ Khaled
    Rick Ross
    T-Pain
    Fat Joe
    Uncle Luke
    Trick Daddy
    DJ Infamous
    Jabba
    Cipha
    Bulletproof

..Party details..

Sizzle Miami and Sizzle Her 2009
    South Beach

Sizzle - Gay male only events throughout Memorial weekend
    www.sizzlemiami.com

Sizzle Her - Lesbian only events taking place during Memorial weekend

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    Mansion Nightclub

There will be a 4 day all access band available.

Some of the artists include:

DJ Khaled
    Rick Ross
    T-Pain
    Fat Joe
    Uncle Luke
    Trick Daddy
    DJ Infamous
    Jabba
    Cipha
    Bulletproof

Hello how can me and my friends get tickets for this event?

New User

Hello everyone

I am coming to miami for this weekend and I wanted to know whats the best way to gain admission into the hip hop clubs without waiting in long lines. Also how can I obtain tickets to the all white cruise. Can someone please help me?

New User

The best way to go to Clubs on South Beach is by using EzVip.com...
    Its like Expedia.com but for night clubs… Pre Purchase your admission and bottles in advance and you're guaranteed a great time… No hassles!

or.... go through Kristine (aka your truly)... thanks! I book bottle services at any venue in Miami/South Florida/wherever you need it really and have personal connections at every place mentioned on the EZVIP site. I am able to assist you with more than just those given venues... the perks of having someone on your side that is not affiliated with anyone... I can do anythinggg!!! lol (sorry, got carried away) I am starting to sound like www.zombo.com.

I just looked through the site and laughed a little to myself. Yes it is helpful, and very well done... I will give you that much, but...

Just a heads up to everyone, most of those venues give passes to concierges... FOR FREE. so to pay $18-$20 for them on a site, to me is a HUGE waste of money/rip-off. Just go to your hotel concierge and they should have them. If not, I have passes. PUBLICLY, IN THE FORUM (aka do not bombard me with PMs please), just let me know for which place and if they have passes... we can get them for you.

Ok, so you may think to yourself: SET, Louis, and Mokai don't have passes... Well, we have something better than passes. Promoters and VIP hosts that can get you in FREE once again. What's better than someone walking you in, no cover, and maybe even free drinks all night?

Memorial weekend for the most part = passes are void. They are not accepted/will not work. On the pass, it almost always says not available for special events or holiday weekends. Make sure to always read before you purchase or get yourself in to anything, you may just be wasting money.

charlylavon,

I can help you with the white cruise. I spoke with the owners of the events and I am able to get you the tickets for all of their events. If you are 100% sure, let me know and I can give you the info on how to pay. The events for them are selling out quickly so hopefully the cruise still has availability. How many are in your party?

Mansion events are not yet on sale. That information is technically not even out for the general public yet. That's why we still do not know the dates of who will be there. Give it a few more weeks and everything should be out and ready for you.

..Party details..

Oops... forgot one of the main events for the weekend!!!

Best of the Best Concert May 24, 2009

I hope they perform the, "I'm so special, so special, so special, so special" song so I can hear it from my balcony... lol. I love it. Because it says the same thing over and over again.

There are two official after parties for the concert:

Offical BOTB After Party
    Sunday, May 24, 2009
    The party is not over after the Best of the Best concert come join us for the Official After Party Sunday May 24th at Voyage

Official BOTB After Party
    Sunday, May 24, 2009
    The party does not stop after the show- Join us at the Official After Party and Bongos

www.96mixx.com seems to be the place that will have more info. regarding Memorial Weekend as the weekend approaches.

Quote Originally Posted by charlylavon
    Hello everyone

I am coming to miami for this weekend and I wanted to know whats the best way to gain admission into the hip hop clubs without waiting in long lines. Also how can I obtain tickets to the all white cruise. Can someone please help me?
    What the hell is the "all white cruise"?

Is that where the locals go to get away for the weekend?

yeah guys book through Kristine, NOT someone who comes on here has 2 posts to their name and tells people to go to some site!

Kristine is known and trusted, and should be the ONLY person you book through

I saw on blackbeach.com they are selling passes to clubs that have been closed for months lol

SO come get your all access pass to prive and opium lol only thing is... you'll be partying outside in the street cause there is no Prive and opium anymore, and thats what you'll get when you book through some crapy site operated from another state and not kristine

Also that ezvip.com site someone suggested, adds like $50-$75 EXTRA per bottle and doesn't tell you things like ordering 1 bottle at louis is NOT POSSIBLE.... things like this Kristine knows and she doesn't charge a cent extra, the price on the menue is the price you pay with Kristine.

Website muy Mal, Kristine muy bueno!

New User

or.... go through Kristine (aka your truly)... thanks! I book bottle services at any venue in Miami/South Florida/wherever you need it really and have personal connections at every place mentioned on the EZVIP site. I am able to assist you with more than just those given venues... the perks of having someone on your side that is not affiliated with anyone... I can do anythinggg!!! lol (sorry, got carried away) I am starting to sound like www.zombo.com.

I just looked through the site and laughed a little to myself. Yes it is helpful, and very well done... I will give you that much, but...

Just a heads up to everyone, most of those venues give passes to concierges... FOR FREE. so to pay $18-$20 for them on a site, to me is a HUGE waste of money/rip-off. Just go to your hotel concierge and they should have them. If not, I have passes. PUBLICLY, IN THE FORUM (aka do not bombard me with PMs please), just let me know for which place and if they have passes... we can get them for you.

Ok, so you may think to yourself: SET, Louis, and Mokai don't have passes... Well, we have something better than passes. Promoters and VIP hosts that can get you in FREE once again. What's better than someone walking you in, no cover, and maybe even free drinks all night?

Memorial weekend for the most part = passes are void. They are not accepted/will not work. On the pass, it almost always says not available for special events or holiday weekends. Make sure to always read before you purchase or get yourself in to anything, you may just be wasting money.

charlylavon,

I can help you with the white cruise. I spoke with the owners of the events and I am able to get you the tickets for all of their events. If you are 100% sure, let me know and I can give you the info on how to pay. The events for them are selling out quickly so hopefully the cruise still has availability. How many are in your party?

Mansion events are not yet on sale. That information is technically not even out for the general public yet. That's why we still do not know the dates of who will be there. Give it a few more weeks and everything should be out and ready for you.

THANKS FOR REPLYING.....ITS 4 OF US...WE ARE READY TO PAY NOW...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE WHITE CRUISE IS STILL AVAILABLE....ALSO HOW CAN WE GET TICKETS TO THE CONCERT ON MAY 24TH...THANK YOU VERY MUCH

New User

charlylavon,

ONE MORE THING WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO THEY PLAY? IS THIS A HIP HOP CRUISE?

duhhh.... Memorial weekend = hiphop central. I sent you a PM back answering your questions for the tickets and things... just buy them directly through Ticket Master for Best of the Best and for Miami Nice, buy them through Miami Nice only!

Tommy, I hadn't seen what you wrote until literally right now. lol. That made me laugh. I have to give you your credit where it's deserved though.... Ladies, if you are beautiful and have proof (ie- Myspace, Facebook, or whatever networking profile site).... contact Tommy to party for free. Don't message him with, "I swear I'm pretty papi... they love me here in Arkansas. I'm bootylicious!"

This ain't Arkansas and you need a pic to prove your beauty! lol. It may sound shallow, and trust me... it's not Tommy that is judging... it's the clubs. It looks bad if he brings people that aren't up to par with their standards, and Tommy cannot allow that. It's not his fault... The clubs demand beauty and perfection!!

So if you find yourself with a group of exceptional ladies, let Tommy know and he will get you where you need to be, entrance and drinks... for free! (may be tough on Memorial Weekend, but this applies to all other non-special event weekends)

This post made me think Kristine is mean for some reason.

New User

hello kristine, i'm from portugal and i'm coming for the memorial weekend...i want to know if u still have 3 places for the white cruise!!!

Im waiting for ur answer,thanks!!

Portugal + Memorial Weekend = ?

I'm not saying it in a bad way, but do you know what type of event occurs on Memorial weekend? I have a few friends from Portugal and they are all really like.... not hip-hopish. I know that's a generalization and I apologize, but do you LOVE hip hop? Because if you don't..... good luck!

White cruise tickets are being sold through the company hosting the party. MiamiNiceWeekend.com

..Party details..

SWAGG BALL Miami Memorial Weekend 2009

-Calling all trend setters and forefathers, to the 2009 Swagg Ball, in Miami FL.. Terry Kennedy, Bangladesh, Jadakiss, Exhibit, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Busta Rhymes, and Taz Arnold are the first trend setters to enter the contest.

The Swagg Ball will be held during Memorial Day weekend on South Beach, Miami.

Apparently the artists will be showing off how much money they have all in one place? Since during this recession we really care to see how others spend their money when we don't have much. lol. This event sounds like a mess.....

More details TBA

New User

Hello Kristine,
    I'm from Canada and I'm going to Miami for Memorial day....I'm interested by the All access pass for Club Mansion, how would I get them? Would I have to pick them up somewhere?

Now, for bottles, how does it work for payments? and how much it would be at a club like Cameo or Sobe Live?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast