Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default "BE SEXY" with DJ Irie May 1st @ Mansion

This Friday, May 1st, is the official welcome back party for DJ Irie to the Friday night parties at Mansion! Not only will he be coming back, but Text to Party will finally be announcing who is the winner of their "Be Sexy" campaign!

I wanted to post this because the party looks like it's going to be lots of fun and full of sexy people wanting to win that "BE SEXY" prize package including: 6 Month Gym Membership at the Exclusive DavidBartonGym & V.I.P Celebrity Status at MANSION.

Text BESEXY to 88089 to get on the exclusive list. (remember there is a charge to use the Text to Party service, it is 99cents)

If you need bottle reservations for VIP, send me a message and I will gladly book the services for you!

I say this is going to be one of those "you do not want to miss this" events. DJ Irie back at Mansion is a big thing, so either register to be on the guest list or book your bottles early because the place will probably fill up pretty quickly!

Hi Kristine!! Thanks for post. I am looking forward going there with some girlfriends from abroad. is there any chance we could be on a list (cover being waived??)...

thanks for the answer,

have a great day!
    Nad

I bet 100$ I'll win that when im 21.

Nady, let me speak with Andre, the owner of Text to Party.... Mansion is tough with waiving cover fees unless it's like ridiculously beautiful girls. Maybe they have a special arrangement with them for the night since it is their party. I'll get back to you once my Blackberry decides to revive itself (it didn't feel like charging last night so it's currently chillen in the Audi charging while I'm at work) :)

Cool ;-)
    Looking forward hearing from you!!

Otherwise we'll just pay i guess...although i think me and my girls are cuties, i wont consider myself a bomb lool

Nad

I'm being lazy... our office chairs here at mb411 are too comfy which makes me not want to go down to the garage (sigh)

I really should stop being lazy... then I can text Andre to either log-in and answer or I just answer for him! :)

I hear you...lool.. i think its the weather in miami, too hot, makes us not wanting to move too much..lol!
    well not pressure from my side, i will wait for the answers whenever u got it

have a good afternoon.

I sent a text to Andre. His response was that he is no where near a computer but he promises to come in and help ya ASAP.

Have fun!!

Hey Ladies,

ookk... Yes you can be on the list.... Our Exclusive list close at 1am (normal promoter list close at 12) and the only way to get on the list is to use your cell phone And text the word BESEXY to the phone number 88089. ( it's a one time .99 cent charge....but look at it... either pay .99 cent with Text To Party or pay $20 at the door.. :) ).....

Text "BESEXY" to 88089

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you

They better be comfortable when ever i need someone to let me in i wait 15+ minutes.