Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default 1st time in Miami -- info on BED?

Hey there,

Can anyone give me info on how hard it is to get into BED? Do I need to know someone to get in and reserve a bed? I'm coming down from Boston -- just graduated B school and a friend and I are looking to have a good weekend and take in the best that SoBe has to offer.

Any other tips on what's going on this weekend?

Thanks!

It's very hard to get into. Crowds of people and you can't even see the entrance. So after standing there awhile my friend and I followed the advice of 2 people who had been there before and we snuck in through the kitchen. You know you're at the hottest club in town when you have to sneak in through the kitchen!

When we got in it was crazily packed, and someone who I found out later was the promoter got us a drink and told us we could hang out on his bed if we wanted. I'm still friends with him!

Oh, I should mention that this was 4 years ago! To be honest I don't think it's as hot anymore...

New User

you snuck in through the kitchen? I love it! thanks for the head's up!

Where would you recommend? I definitely like to a fun louge to gran a drink or a club where there's actually enough room to dance. What would be your picks? I'm in town tomorrow through Sunday.