Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Plus-size club wear

Does any one know any good stores around Miami (malls, shops, etc) where I can find some really cute and sexy plus-size clubwear?

I'm like a size 14-16...and I wanna have more options than just the teeny tops you find all around other shops in Miami.

Thanks!

Hi Hottness,

I know what you mean. Some of those stores don't even carry anything over a size 8.

I'm not sure if they have what you'd call club wear but there are four Lane Bryant stores in Miami.

Ross Dress for Less usually has lots of dresses 14+. There are several of those in the city as well.

Also, you might want to try Macy's at Dadeland Mall. They have departments in petites and tall women over size 14.

Do you live in Miami or are you visiting here?

New User

Wow!! Sometimes nothing over a size 8??!

But yes, I'll be visiting for 1 week, next week and while I have alot of casual day clothes, I wanted to shop when I got there for some more night clothes. But I just found out that the Dolphin mall has a Forever21 store that carries PS. So hopefully I'll have some luck!! lol

Anyway Thanks so much Maria!

Hi Hottness, please let me know how it goes. We gotta help other PS gals around here. (I'm not, but used to be -- in between sizes now, so I know how it is.)

Have fun and enjoy your visit!