Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Thread: LIV?

New User

Default LIV?

Hi there,

Great job with this site – really helpful!

I'll be in Miami Beach at the end of the month for a bachelorette party (visiting from Toronto, Canada). There will be 10 of us altogether and we're all in our early 30s. We're trying to figure out plans for the Saturday night (August 1). To save us the stress of getting into the club and to give us a home base for the night we're going to get bottle service… but I need a bit of help confirming which club. We like hip hop/top 40, so based on what I've been reading here I'm thinking LIV would be great… just 2 things I'm wondering:

1. What's the average age of LIV's clientele?
    2. I've read that LIV has cooled off in the past few months – is this true?

Thanks so much – I'm open to other suggestions as well. Want to make this a really fun and memorable night for my friend who is getting married this fall!

Welcome to Miami BEach 411!

Great choice with LIV. Other options would be Mansion, Mookai, SET,... I would say the people at LIV are maybe 20's and 30's. Where have you read that it's cooled off? I don't think that's true. I arrived one night at 1:30am, and there was a huge pack of people by the door. No one was getting in because the place was packed.

I agree, I don't think it has cooled off...you have to get there so early just to get in at all.

New User

Thanks for the suggestions!

As for LIV cooling off, there were just a couple posts I read that made me think that (http://forums.miamibeach411.com/inde...ewthread/5044/ and
    http://forums.miamibeach411.com/inde...ewthread/4590/) but I'm glad to hear it's not the case.

One more question - should I book bottle service directly through the club or is there any value in working with one of the companies that makes these arrangements?

Next thing to figure out is dinner reservations so off I go to the discussion board for food and restaurants...

Sorry I gave inacurate advice, so I deleted it.